cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

Oh that would’ve been a nice early morning blood test Smiley Tongue (not! At least I’m not stressed for you now!)

I’m sorry that you’re having those dreams again Smiley Sad I’m not really sure what to do about that.. do you believe that dream catchers work?
Highlighted

It was actually! I like blood tests... I'm weird! Smiley Tongue

No, dream catchers are just a made up thing. But I'll live.
Highlighted

Yes I agree.. I have a dream catcher. Only because it looks nice though. I still have horrible dreams.

What are you up to today?
Highlighted

I'm just labelling things for school and making up my self-care box
Highlighted

That sounds nice @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy are you enjoying it?
Highlighted

Yeah, but now I'm watching YouTube.
Highlighted

Pimple popping videos? Smiley Tongue

I just dropped Eddie off to get a haircut Smiley Sad he always looks so ugly. Well that’s what I think.. only because I prefer his floof
Highlighted

Nope! Anime called ‘Your Lie in April’. It’s awesome, and is about the power of music!

Aww... I love dogs when they have their floof too. The dogs who live across the road from me, always get a haircut, but they don’t look too bad.
Highlighted

That sounds pretty interesting! Well idk I’ve never watched an anime video 🤭 sorry if that offends you

I’ll post a picture of him before And after when he’s done Smiley Happy should be like 2 hours
Highlighted

That’s okay @Bananatime04! You should look it up on YouTube. Even look at “The Magus Bride” it’s pretty good too!

Ooh~ I can’t wait!