Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

Highlighted

Your welcome @Bananatime04
Highlighted

I just threw up in the bathroom...
I can't stop crying, because I hate it so much.

My stomach is still cramping, which probably means that its not over as well...

I just want this to go away. I hate being sick. If rather have diarrhea then have to spew. 

Everything is hurting, and I just want to cuddle someone. I was supposed to go to a lunch tomorrow, but that probably can't happen now...

Smiley Sad Smiley Indifferent

Highlighted

Awwww, I am sorry to hear @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. That really sucks Heart Are your parents there for you to cuddle? I really hope that you feel better soon. Please take care of yourself and rest up!

I know you parents are aware that you are sick.. have you been to the doctor about your recent sickness? Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Oh shit I’m so sorry I didn’t get a notification when you posted!
throwing up really does suck! That was me the other night.. I wish I could come give you a massive big hug but.. yea ya know. Are you able to drink yet? Water usually helps me when I’m feeling sick, if not it just comes straight back up. Yea maybe don’t do that, it’s up to you.
I’m here if you need a distraction to get rid of the thought Heart
I’m so sorry that you’re feeling this way. Although your post was 3 hours ago, how are you going now?
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO sorta. My mum is there, but my dad can't afford to get sick. So my mum is taking care of me and giving me back rubs to help with the back pain I have. I threw up again an hour ago, but I'm feeling better-ish now. And No, I haven't been to the doctors. I always get a bug around every 2 years.

Thank you @Bananatime04. I accept your ghost hug. Smiley Tongue
No, I can't drink yet. It came straight back up again, and it was a small bit of ice block. I havent even finished that...

I'm still feeling sick, hot, sore, and needing tlc, but I'm okay. I would love a distraction, but I need to cut down on screen time. It's made me sick before, so I don't want that to happen again.
Highlighted

That’s ok @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I hope you feel better soon Heart
I’ll be here when you get back!

Thinking of you xxx
Highlighted

I’m feeling better now. I can drink a small amount of water now, but my body still aches everywhere. I can’t even sleep properly without waking up. Smiley Sad
Highlighted

I’ve been awake for 6 hours...
My back is killing me, and my whole body is hot and feels swollen.

Mum got up after hearing my crying, and helped me calm down. She also went and got me some Kombucha. It helps a lot.

I’m ready for a distraction @Bananatime04.
Highlighted

Sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx you’re going to have to ask someone else... I can’t be here

I’m really sorry