Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW? Generally feeling alone

But I’m really sorry that you’re feeling this way Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Okay @Bananatime04. You do what you need to do.
Highlighted

I wish I could do that..
Highlighted

Okay... what do you think you need right now, and are you safe?
Highlighted

How are you going?
Highlighted

Love and appreciate you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart
Highlighted

I’m okay @Bananatime04. I’m starting to suck on ice blocks, and will soon move on to eating some toast or dry bread. I’m definitely not going to be having dairy today or tomorrow.

I’m just exhausted from my distressing night last night, and am very bored and hot.

I love and appreciate you too ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Highlighted

I just wanted to pop and say that all the love and appreciation that is going on here is adorable and makes me so happy. Heart

Highlighted

Sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Been at work all day.. really wasn’t planning on going as it was my only chance to be alone but oh well. There’s always tomorrow I guess! I’m glad you’ve made some progress with getting ice cubes down.. gotta start somewhere Heart
Are you feeling any better now?

Hehe @Maddy-RO we love you as well and appreciate all you do around the forums Heart
Highlighted

All good @Bananatime04!
I’m feeling much better now, and I’ve been eating crackers all afternoon. Now I’m just winding down for the night, and hoping that my back doesn’t start killing me like it did all night last night.

I just hope that I don’t get even more sick than usual this year, because I’ll be catching the train to school. Mum thinks that I caught the bug off the train in the first place... I might have to go full on scared of germs if that’s the case. I have such a big fear of spewing, I don’t want to get it again...

Anyways, I’m definitely much better, and I tried my full formal uniform on this afternoon! I look so grown up, and I learnt how to tie my scarf as well. It’s the same as a normal tie... not hard though!

@Maddy-RO we definitely love and appreciate you too! I don ‘t know where I’d be without everyone here at ReachOut!❤️❤️