cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Getting over a hospital stay

@Janine-RO Yes yes, I’ve came a long way from the scared guy I was about 2 years ago 🥴👉👈👀🥺 ive gotten so much more confident about my life, and for now I’m not really worried about getting into a relationship (I’m talking to someone) but other then that I have supportive friends and family and I can’t ask for anything more 👉👈👀🥺 life is finally looking better for me 🥰

Highlighted

This truly is so wonderful to hear! It's really great to hear this update. 

You may have also seen this thread, but just wanted to point you towards it if you haven't - this is a thread for people in the community chat all things to do with the trans community

It's great to hear that life is going so well for you, it's amazing how much life can change in 2 years isn't it. 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

I'm so glad that good things are happening in your life @Cheeseburger! It must be a really exciting time. Smiley Happy I've missed talking to you.
Good on you for feeling more confident about yourself! It's great that you have some really supportive friends and family members as well. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that your ex is hassling you, but I think it's awesome that you aren't giving in to his demands and letting his negativity affect you. Heart

Highlighted

hope your feeling better now @Cheeseburger
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey guys!! @scared01 @WheresMySquishy @Janine-RO @Bre-RO long time no talk.

I have some exciting news to tell y’all 🥰🥰 also thanks for all your support for when I went thru that difficult time in my life 🥺 I really appreciated a lot ❤️

Highlighted

Hi @Cheeseburger! It's great to hear from you again! I'm so stoked for you.
No need to thank me, I've loved chatting with you and getting to know you. Smiley Happy
I'd love to hear the exciting news you want to share. Smiley Happy