cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Going round in circles

@mrmusic I’m sorry you’re struggling :/ I can totally relate, ways I try to set my mind at peace is to do stuff you enjoy - reading, watching your fav tv show, treating yourself with chocolate or something you like Smiley Happy I want you to know everyone on Reach Out is so supportive and we’ve always got your back Smiley Wink Also I definitely recommend using the web chats ! I’ve used them a few times and it’s helped me by talking to someone Smiley Happy

I hope you’re doing wellHeart

Thanks guys @scared01 @Bree-RO @litgym. Web chats sound quite handy! I might give it a go tonight if things get too much. Seriously, thanks for your concern, it’s quite heartening to know that at least some people care, even if it is in the virtual world!❤️

@mrmusic Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

My night has been seriously crappy. I hardly slept at all and I had multiple panic attacks. Today is shaping up to be another hard day. I do have to go into the city later on which I’m REALLY not looking forward to.

It feels like I’m constantly stuffing everything up with my friends, family and myself; and that this sadness is my well-deserved punishment. Smiley Sad

@honky ^^ since you asked

Highlighted

Hey @mrmusic, thanks for keeping me in the loop. I'm sorry to hear that things have been so hard for you Smiley Sad 

I hope you look after yourself when you go into the city. Let us know how it goes.

I'm a bit rough, since I haven't been around here, but we're all here for you Heart

Will check in with you later tonight xx

@honky ❤️

@honky @scared01 @litgym and everyone, today has been still much of the same unfortunately. Smiley Sad However I did manage to contact that psychologist’s office! Unfortunately, she was in session, and I’m still waiting for a call back. Hopefully she does...

@mrmusic

im sorry you’re not having the best days :/ but at least you called the psychologist’s office and hopefully you get that call back and they’ll be able to help you Smiley Happy

best wishes and we’re always hereHeart

hey @mrmusic well done on calling the psychs office. if she doesnt ring back today, she will hopefully ring back in the morning. perhaps sending an email to her would be better?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**