cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@Bananatime04 it's okay, didn't you learn how to unsubscribe from threads a little while ago?

You could teach @Lost_Space_Explorer5 if they want.

Highlighted

No it's okay @Bananatime04, honestly I just won't reply if I see mention of Macy, okay! Otherwise I'm here to help! I'm so so sorry you're going to hospital man that sucks Smiley Sad But sometimes it's the safest place.. It's like a toss up between something that's bad and something that's really bad...

I hope the people are okay to you in there, everything's gonna be okay. We're here for you. Will they let you have your phone in there? I hope you can reach out to us when you're in there. Awh man I just wanna give you a hug, it's gonna be okay Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I still have until Thursday until I’m supposed to go so I have 2 days to do it Smiley Sad

Yes I actually found you just press the yellow options bar while in the thread and one of them says unsubscribe.. I used it to subscribe to your thread today before I made my post because I didn’t know what to say but I also wanted to know how you were doing
Highlighted

@lost_Space_Explorer5 okay but please if you find it too triggering, don’t force yourself to support me. I will be fine Smiley Sad

Thank you Heart I don’t know anything about it so I can’t answer your question I’m sorry. I just know it’s on Thursday
Highlighted

I promise, I'll support you as best I can Smiley Happy @Bananatime04

I've never had notice that I'm going into hospital before, interesting! They used to just freaking section me and send me there or to the ED to wait for a bed.. What kind of ward is this, have they told you? Sorry for the questions Smiley Sad
Highlighted

No Smiley Sad
Highlighted

I think it’s because my mum might have Organised it.. Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Smiley Sad We're flying blind then I guess... But we're with you for this! Try not to worry about it for now. That's future Bananatime's problems
Highlighted

Unless.. you know...
Highlighted

.... no.. you will not be taking a faster route to the hospital via the emergency department. Stay safe @Bananatime04