cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@Tiny_leaf thanks Heart I just feel a little guilty for not giving him the best life. I can’t take it back though so I’ll just treat him like a princess now
Highlighted

Hey @Andrea-RO Smiley Happy
How are you?
Highlighted

Oh @Tiny_leaf my session with my new khl counsellor went really well
Highlighted

hey @Bananatime04! I'm good! how's your day been? I'm glad to hear that your session with your new counsellor went well!! did you get up to much today?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO my day has been up and down so many times but I think today it’s been mostly positive Smiley Happy haven’t had a day like this in so long.. I only cried once!
Today I went driving, went to a lookout with Macy and Eddie (and my parents) and the people there were in love with Macy hehe, I took Eddie for a walk and saw one of those planes that are really small and do like flips in the sky.. it came so close to me! I thought it was going to drop and then I ate tea. That’s my day besides the depressive moments Smiley Happy
what have you been up to?

I really like my new counsellor now.. I’m not seeing the school counsellor, the rural mental health lady or the camhs lady again. I just have the psychiatrist appointment then I’m DONE with getting help from these people that don’t respect my mum not being involved. I will be okay with just my new khl counsellor and reach out. I made this decision a few hours ago Smiley Happy
Highlighted

that's so lovely to hear @Bananatime04! I can totally see why everyone would fall in love with Macy, she's suuuch a cute honey. And that's so sick that you got to see a flippy plane! (I have no idea what the real name of those planes are, but I think flippy plane works for now)

That's really fantastic to hear that you're really getting along well with your new counsellor! what are they like?

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO hehe I know 🥰

Hahahahaha I love it! Flippy plane!

She’s actually really funny.. like I told her about my challenge last week trying to eat 2 meals a day instead of 1 for the whole week and said I felt like I doubled in size then told her I gained a kilogram which she responded sarcastically ‘so you used to be half a kilogram?’ Hehe it was funny... she’s just starting to get more chill Smiley Happy at first she was very serious and didn’t laugh at all now she’s starting to laugh with me and have a joke like Macy used to. I feel like she wants to help me which makes me feel a lot better because she ended with ‘I’m keen to chat next week’ Smiley Happy
We also talked about tiktok and I think I convinced her to download it Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Oh that's great! It's so good to hear that you connected so well Smiley Happy

I'm not surprised that you convinced her to get tiktok, since it was a combo of you and @Taylor-RO that convinced me to get it!

Highlighted

Does it get better?
Highlighted

@Andrea-RO hehe Smiley Tongue