cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@Andrea-RO sorry for the late reply, I’ve been out all day. So you probably won’t see this for ages because your shift is over but thank you!

I had a good day Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Andrea-RO I was going to make a suggestion for the forums ages ago but I didn’t. Can I still do that?
Highlighted

I will just do it anyway.. 

F6D189E5-FD38-4351-A621-34DF492071FB.jpeg

@Andrea-RO  Is it possible for you guys to move the next step button from where the red arrows are to where I edited the other one where the green arrows are? (Up the top of the page opposite the urgent help) Like I understand if it’s not possible but it’s so annoying, I press it over 15 times a day (I’m not exaggerating) just by scrolling and when I press it, it takes forever to load the exit button to get out of it and you can’t get out of it by pressing the back button. It’s probably not an issue for people using a laptop or computer but I don’t have access to one that my parents don’t use so I have to use my phone and this is a daily annoying problem for me. 

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04

no no that's totally fair, I do the same thing all the time if I ever log into RO from my phone and it is totally annoying. I can pass on your suggestion to the daytime team so that they know Smiley Happy 

Also just a heads up, I edited a line out of your post. It seemed like a flippant remark, which I get but I don't think it was relevant to your suggestion, or super helpful for you or the community to read/reflect on 

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO oh no did I break the guidelines? 😥
Highlighted

ahahhahahha omg oh no, I just realised I totally misread your post, I'll put it back now, I'm sorry @Bananatime04!

Highlighted

Huh? I’m confused Smiley Sad what do you mean? What did you think I was saying and what did you edit?
Highlighted

That's ok @Bananatime04, It was my mistake, I just totally misread a part, so it doesn't matter. But I will pass on your advice to the daytime team, it's definitely something that would be very annoying 

Highlighted

Thank you @Andrea-RO Heart

Anyway, how are you going? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Oh pretty chill! It's fiiiiiinally a really nice sunny day, so I am sitting by the window enjoying the warmth. My housemate just walked past and said I reminded her of a cat ahahahha. What about you? I read that you had a really good day yesterday, what did you get up to? Smiley Happy)