cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

Haha @Andrea-RO  thats funny Smiley LOL You often talk about your housemate and I think she sounds really cool Smiley Tongue 

it’s also a really nice day here too! And yesterday was good as well. Yesterday I took Eddie for a walk in the morning while I talked to my khl counsellor then I saw my school counsellor walking her dog and just as I saw her I walked through mud with my WHITE shoes and I was not happy but it was kinda funny. Then I spent the whole day watching footy in town with my friend and 2 other people. That went from like 12pm to 5pm. Then I came home and watched Netflix. But yea the footy was really good, we spent most of the time talking instead of watching but it was still good. 

***POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING***
Oh there was also this drunk pedophile (I’m not being rude by calling him this, he literally has a history of some really messed up stuff) and he was standing behind our seat drinking. There were sooo many 3-6 year olds running around and he went up to one of them that was crying with his mum and was leaning over him (legit nearly fell on him because he was so drunk) then the kids mum told him to leave because he was touching him and then this drunk man came up in my face leaning over me (I couldn’t move) and was pointing in my face saying “oi did you see that? Did I do wrong or right?” I was so scared and was about to have a panic attack but my friend answered for me and said we weren’t watching him, we were watching the game. Because either answer to his question would’ve been bad, telling him he done the right thing would make him think touching little kids is okay and saying it’s wrong would’ve made him made and that would be scary considering how drunk he was. Yea he also went up to a baby in a pram and tried to take her out. He was scary but he was gone when the police came. Other than that, I had a good day Smiley Happy We also got Thai food delivered for tea. 

Today is just a relaxing day. I had a dream about Macy and woke up crying but since then, I’ve been really good. 

what did you get up to? 

Highlighted

oooooof that would be so so stressful, I hate it when that sort of thing happens - I am glad you guys came up with a way to get out of that! The guy sounds really gross and creepy

but that does sound like a really cute day overall! did you like the vibe of the with the other two people who went with you to the footy as well?

And my day was really chill, I made kofta after work, which was a good time, and then I'm gonna teach my housemate how to sew some face masks! she's my best mate ahahahah, but we've pretty much been living in each other's pockets since quarantine lmao

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO yea haha this is so awkward but one of the other people there was the guy my friend likes and his brother is who I like 😐 hehe imagine becoming sister in laws with your best friend! There’s nothing official yet but the vibe was really funny Smiley Tongue the other guy that was with us was just the guys friend. The guy I like was actually playing footy. It was nice to meet his brother though. I also met his little sister and omg she was so cute! She’s 7 Smiley Happy

Does any of that even make sense?

Aww that’s so cute!!! Haha! Sooooo are you gonna show us how the face masks look when you’re done or?? Hehe
Highlighted

ACE03440-774D-46C7-AD53-E95E7898702B.jpeg

How cute 🥰

Highlighted

ooooooooo, that's so sweet!! it would be so so cute if you were sisters in law! Plus it's good that you were getting along with his family! (hehe) 

And I'll see if I can post a pic of them when I'm next online!

Highlighted

Oh my goshhh look at the little puppy so cuteee 😍

Here's a pic of my boy when he was younger. Fun fact- his nickname has 3/4 of the same letters as little macy does--> M A _ Y but that's all you'll get from me Smiley Tongue No guessing his name on here! You may refer to him as Ma(?)y or Ma(?) if you want Smiley Tongue

20190708_092052.jpg

Highlighted

Thanks @Andrea-RO @lost_Space_Explorer5

Your cat is very cute Lost_Space_Explorer5
Highlighted

Hey @Sophia-RO can I please ask you something?
Highlighted

Sure @Bananatime04, what's on your mind? Heart
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO so there’s this statement “mental health is not an issue for young people”. What are 3 reasons this is not true?