cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

Thank you @Janine-RO  Heart yea I’ve used grounding and breathing exercises before. I just done breathing when I was having my panic attack

Hey @Tiny_leaf  and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  I’m having a really tough time at the moment so I might just be taking a couple days off the forums but I won’t be gone too long. Just want you to know, I’m not dead Heart 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Thanks for letting us know, please look after yourself Heart

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 I'm glad you're taking care of yourself right now 💕✨ I'll see you once you get back! 🌻

Highlighted

Thanks @Andrea-RO @Tiny_leaf Heart

I’m trying not to take so many breaks because I don’t want people to worry that I’ve done something bad.. So I am back already

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 - it's sweet of you to worry about what we're thinking but I just want you to know that you don't have to worry about that too much and you should do what's right for you. We trust that you'll be okay, and we know how resourceful you are. Nevertheless, we are happy to have you with us again. How's your day been so far?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO apparently the family therapy isn’t for me, it’s just for my mum and step dad. So I actually don’t have a psychiatrist. I’m also never seeing the camhs worker ever again, I hate her so much. I’ve told my rural support worker I’m not calling this week and I just really don’t have to energy to speak to anyone about what’s going on in my head. My suicidal thoughts are so constant right now and I can’t actually talk about this with anyone other than khl and you guys so I’m just gonna stick with these two supports. I’ve shut everyone out and my friend keeps asking if I’m okay because I am struggling to hide it. I sit in class thinking about dying while they’re all laughing and talking.
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 - it sounds like you're pretty upset with not being part of family therapy. Am I correct in thinking that? I'm unsure why your mum and step-dad are seeking therapy, whether it's for them personally or whether it's so that they know how to best support you...or maybe if it's a number of things. Either way, if they're supported, then hopefully they'll get better at supporting you, which is one positive. I'm also wondering whether it's possible to see a different psychiatrist...I think it's important for you to be receiving professional support given how bad you're feeling...I'm glad that you at least have KHL and us to lean on.

You mention having constant suicidal thoughts, so I'm going to need to check in on your safety now. Are you safe at the moment?

Highlighted

Oh fuck sorry yea I was safe, I was at school and with my friend so I thought you guys would’ve assumed that I wasn’t able to be unsafe.. I’m so sorry. They’re thoughts that are always happening for me now Smiley Sad I’ll be sitting in class thinking about dying and missing out on so much. Today I just let it get to me

No I’m not upset about not being involved in family therapy, I’m upset that I had to wait by myself at the hospital to be called in for over an hour for them to just come out and say it’s over. I’m glad he’s out of my support system, there was too many people and I just want to shut everyone out. The reason it’s for them is because of how at risk I am and probably to help them understand what I’m going through from a professionals perspective. Also to speak to the dietitian that apparently joined the call yesterday.

No the psychiatrist is over a FaceTime thingy from Sydney. So I can’t really just get another one, there none here.

I’ll be okay with no support. Trust me

Highlighted

I’m so numb and careless right now Smiley Sad like I don’t give a shit about anything and all my emotions are gone

Does anyone else ever feel like this?
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04 

Yeah I feel like that sometimes.

Would it help to try to be gentle with yourself for now?

Sometimes that can let your feelings come back, and it means that when they do come back you'll already be doing self care.