cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

Ahh I'm sorry I did'nt see them until now @Bananatime04. They look so cute playing together Heart How have they been getting along lately? Has it gotten better since when Macy was a little pup?

Thanks for checking in with us @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I hope that things have been going well for you Heart. How has school been going?

Highlighted

Thank you @Bananatime04, And your doggos put a smile on my face!
I'll have to post a pic of Nala being cute... Smiley Very Happy

I'm glad that you're still going pretty good, but remember that we are still here if you need anything. Heart

@Sophia-RO no problem, I miss coming online to talk about anything.
School could be better, but I guess its life. My health has been playing up a bit, but I don't know why. Oh well, I live with it.Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx Sorry to hear your health is playing up ~ perhaps it's to do with the uncertainty of the world at the moment. We often think of the mind as separate to the body but this is such a mistake! I know that when I feel anxious and there's lots of uncertainty I get such annoying tummy troubles and headaches. I imagine that whatever is happening might pass as things begin to get back to normal. Make sure to practise lots of self-care in the meantime <3
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO @xXLexi_Lou122Xx thanks Heart

Yea Eddie and Macy love each other now. They even have to sleep together or Macy gets lonely.
Macy seems to be getting more and more energy as she gets older tho

Highlighted

Aw, I'm glad to hear that they are little besties now @Bananatime04. Ah, it must be hard with her being so energetic! Has Eddie been able to keep up with her energy or does he need to take a few naps to keep up ? How have you been lately too? It's really great that you are keeping us updated here on the forums Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hiya @Bananatime04, I realised you only posted here yesterday.. but I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you as it has been a while since we chatted last. I hope you are going well Heart

Highlighted

That's so cute @Bananatime04! I hope they become even closer as time goes on. Smiley Happy

How have you been? I have finally found some time to get online. Smiley Happy