cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide

@Bananatime04 yep, really! 

I've never felt pressured to do it. I had one friend who had but no one else in my friend group, so I never felt pressured.

It's okay to be the odd one out in a group you don't feel comfortable in.

It might be a signal that you need a different group.

For me I had to find a group of people who were as weird as me Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

@Tiny_leafbut one of the girls in the group is really nice and I am already good friends with her Smiley Sad She wouldn’t find a new group with me because she’s close to those people too. She’s also like me, she’s never done anything sexual but she has been drunk a few times, gone to parties and smoked before Smiley Sad ugh I hate life!

I feel like I have to do all these things for them to like me.. I don’t want to leave because that means leaving my good friend that I’ve already made.
What do you think the average age is these days?

I’m also weird

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 do you think you can still be friends without joining in with the parties?

(If nothing else you could even just say that your parents won't let you go)

Highlighted

Heya @Bananatime04 , I'm about to log off sorry but did want to reassure you that you're definitely not alone there - I was almost 19 and in my second year of uni at the time (I was young for my year). I won't be in until next week, but will be thinking of you - hope all goes well this week Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf yea but then I still won’t fit in Smiley Sad they won’t like me
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf sorry if I made you uncomfortable Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Janine-RO oh thanks!
I think I will wait until I am maybe 20.. or just wait until I feel comfortable and not pressured. Just wait for the right time. Which may never happen but at least I won’t feel uncomfortable Smiley Happy and if I go to a party, making sure I am around people that make me feel safe Smiley Happy

Aw I forgot you don’t work for ages.. well, have a good week, bye!
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 ah sorry! Just got distracted..

I have no idea to be honest..

Was it you who asked if I was interested in guys/ girls? For me it's girls.

Being weird is cool!! 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf yea but I thought I offended you so I edited it out.. that’s okay though Smiley Happy I hope I didn’t upset you or anything! That’s probably why you haven’t done it though.. I’m interested in guys but for a while I was questioning it because I thought there might be a reason why i am scared of the thought of doing stuff with a guy but I’m not attracted to females. It’s probably trauma. Is it normal to not want to do stuff but still want a relationship with the opposite gender? Is it possible to find a guys these days that doesn’t mind not doing that?

Yea we’re cool Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 nope, not offended, just distracted. Have to round up my cats to take them to the vet in a minute.

I mean.. guys aren't really my area...

But there are a lot of asexual people who'd be more than happy to have a relationship without sex. It's not for everyone and that's okay.