Highlighted

Re: TW: Having a hard time

Hey @Bananatime04

I am just sending you a email now. Please keep your eye out for it Heart

Highlighted

I know 😞
I’m sorry ok
I didn’t think it broke the guidelines because I didn’t say I actually done it, it was a question. I’m sorry
Highlighted

Just in case, I love you @Tiny_leaf and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 that sounds like a huge amount to be going through..

The physical stress wouldn't be helping your mood at all.

It can also be really difficult when you don't have any control over how terrible you feel.

Can I suggest this:

https://philome.la/jace_harr/you-feel-like-shit-an-interactive-self-care-guide/play/index.html

It has a few small things you can do to help with some of the discomfort, and gives you a checklist of ways to look after yourself physically.

Would you be willing to try it out?

We could go through it together if you like.

Highlighted

I’m sorry @Jess1-RO @Bre-RO and @Janine-RO 😔 I know I was doing so well with the guidelines. I just had never heard of this one. I’m sorry
I’m sorry you have to see me fail again
I’m really disappointed in myself.

Thank you for being here Heart I know I should’ve listened to Andrea the moment she told me it was time to step off the forums. It’s just I have no one else and it was either be alone or be with you guys and I was selfish. I’m sorry.
I love you guys. I hope you can forgive me 😪
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04 , 

I just wanted to reflect on the positives that we've seen, because I think you've shown so much growth and awareness in how you post, and I know that's not easy!

• You pulled back when you realised that you had posted something that could be not so great for other users
  • You showed a lot of self awareness in stepping away. 

Life is about learning and growing, all of us make mistakes along the way, and nobody is expected to be perfect Heart You have shown so much growth and strength in the last few months. 

I hope that your first day back at school goes well today Smiley Happy 

Image result for encourage mint gif"

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hey @Janine-RO
I was going to edit my post.. I really was. If you look at my post apologising it was before the email and Andreas post. I was going to edit it but it was gone. I’m sorry I feel like an idiot 😣 am I going to be banned for like 6 months now? 😥

I’m not at school today.. I start on Monday next week. That’s why I said I won’t be able to see the light at the end of my tunnel and I said I haven’t made it through the holidays for another week yesterday.

I’m sorry 😞
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04 , 

My apologies, I forgot that not everyone was back to school this week Smiley Sad It's great that you've made an appointment to see your counsellor already, it shows that you're being really proactive about making sure you have good supports for the school year which is awesome. 

There is no 6 month ban - we will continue to work with you to make sure you're getting the right support, you're showing that you are really trying hard to follow the guidelines and stepping away when you need to, which is excellent Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar here

Omg thank you so much Heart my heart has been racing and I’ve been panicking.. sorry for freaking out

It’s ok! There’s no need to be sorry! There’s no way you could’ve known what day I go back if you didn’t know what school I went to Smiley Happy

I know I haven’t been to training in a.. very long time but I’ve decided that I’m going to go tonight because it used to be really good for my mental health Smiley Happy I hope strength isn’t going to kill me! Smiley Tongue I have 1 month to get so many skills but I found out if I put my mind to something and stick with it, it makes it easier! Smiley Happy (I found this out the other day at work, I finished doing over 100 bases 30 minutes before I usually have them done! And I always go as fast as I can so this absolutely blew me away! It felt so good Smiley Happy )