cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

Hi @Bananatime04,

That sounds really painful, I’m sorry to hear you are in pain Heart

I would want to make sure you get an assessment and medial advice. I know of a few places you can go for help and to work out what is happening.

Your GP is a good starting place, or if you are in a lot of pain and are concerned about a fracture, heading to your local emergency department. Having a doctors medical advice may help you work out what is happening and how to manage the pain. 

If you aren’t sure where to start with getting medical help, health direct have a brilliant over the phone health assessment team who will give you advice about where to get help. I have called them for help before they are excellent! Smiley Happy Here is their website. 

Have you spoken to an adult about the pain in your chest? When it comes to chest pain, it’s something medical professionals always want to explore so I hope you can get some help with this one Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here

Thanks @Jess1-RO but I’m home by myself today.. no ones here to take me and I can’t really move much. It was my fault.. I saw this thing on TikTok where you lay on your back and cross your arms, do a fake laugh and get someone to push really hard and apparently you do your real laugh and it’s so dramatic but no... I ended up crying on the floor. Idk if it was a fake video or if it was too hard but it really hurts. It also done this really crunchy thing last night. That wasn’t nice..
Anyway I can’t actually get to my gp or anywhere
Do I take painkillers or something??

Hi @Bananatime04,

Have you spoken with your mum? Super important an adult knows what happened. 

If you are home by yourself, calling health direct would be a good option- they are trained medical professionals who can give you advice around pain management without having to leave your home.

Unfortunately the ReachOut Community cannot provide medical advice, as we are not medical professionals- we leave that to the experts Heart 

@Jess1-RO I told mum last night but she didn’t really take me serious Smiley Sad sorry for posting about it.

Hi @Bananatime04,

No need to apologise at all- I am glad you reached out to someone about the pain, and I am very grateful that you have trusted us with this Heart If we can help refer you to the right kind of help then we are more than happy to do so Smiley Happy

Thank you @Jess1-RO Heart

@Tiny_leaf I miss you Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 how are you feeling now?

Hey @Claire-RO Smiley Happy thank you for asking
If I have to be completely honest.. I feel a bit disconnected from everything. Like I’m broken. Like everything around me is moving at a different speed and I can’t keep up. I feel so odd. I don’t feel normal. I don’t feel like I’m at an appropriate standard to keep up with anything. Idk I don’t really know how to explain it but it’s very unpleasant. I also have training tonight but I’m going late because of my chest pain, I don’t want to do mondays warm up.. but my coach said I have to come on Monday because we are learning the end of year display which we do at like 6. I’ll probably go at 5 but I should be there right now. I can’t even get up without a sharp pain stabbing through my chest. I’ll tell my mum when she’s home tho

How about you? How’s your day been? I hope it’s been better than mine.. mine started shit then was good for 10 minutes now it’s horrible