cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

@Bananatime04 It sounds like there is a lot going on for you. I'm sorry to hear that with school finishing for the year you've lost access to the supports you had. That's a really tough situation.

(response to the initial post where you tagged me) I'm sorry to hear you felt that you weren't able to answer the GPs questions honestly with your parents in the room. I know this was and still is something I struggle with - being open with my parents about where I'm at.

Despite all of the roadblocks you've described - helpline queues being too long, not feeling overly helpful when you do connect and eheadspace closing your file once you managed to see the school counselor you have been managing! You've gotten through each day and you're still here. I think that is a huge testament to your strength.

How are you going with everything now?

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @Bananatime04! How are you? I'm sorry I haven't logged on in a while, but I thought of you today. I hope things are going well for you, and if they aren't too great, I hope we can talk about it together. I've missed you! 

Hey @Bananatime04, I also haven't logged on in a little while, but I've been reading through the thread and I just wanted to say that I'm here to listen if you need. I really admire your strength to get through the bad times.  

Thank you so much For your reply @roseisnotaplant Heart
I have just had the worst week ever with an attempt, self harm and people hurting me Smiley Sad I’m safe now but I’m just left feeling like shit. I don’t feel like I’m worth anyone’s time at the moment and I’m also very confused about some things on my mind. It’s embarrassing tho.
I reckon I’ll get through this with you guys. I don’t even have to say my problems, just having you all to talk to makes me feel less alone and helps. I’m so lucky to have found reach out Smiley Happy

Hey @Bee Smiley Happy
Thank you Heart
I think at my next appointment (next week) I will ask to go in alone but it really depends on how I feel. If I feel like I need help at the time I would do it but if I’m feeling like I don’t deserve help I will not go ahead with it.
I know I’m still here.. I don’t see that as being strong. If you could actually see me you’d see a broken 15 year old that is so weak that she is struggling to stay around. Again, I am safe.

I’m not going too well with everything but hopefully the pain stops soon Smiley Sad I have living with mental illnesses

hey @queenP Heart I have been thinking about you For ages and wondering if you turned 26 or something. I missed you so much 😩 I’m so happy to see you back here tho
I have a really hard question I’m asking myself and I just feel like I want your help with it.. would I be able to ask you?

Hey @MisoBear Smiley Happy nice to see you around!
Thank you Heart
How are you?

Hey @dncinginthedirt are you still around? I miss you a lot 😢
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 You are most welcome Heart
I do hope that you are able to ask your parents to go in alone, maybe tell them you'd like to try and manage your appointment yourself?
I can understand that. I do remember before I was able to get the help I needed, I felt like I didn't deserve it like it was my fault or something. And now looking back, despite the long road it has been, I would tell my younger self that she does deserve the help, and she is worth it.
Feeling broken and as though you are struggling to stay around are pretty deep and heavy emotions to be sitting with. And I'm glad that you are feeling safe/are safe right now Heart

I wonder if you're able to see the GP yourself if you could show them what you've written here, even if you copy and paste it? Maybe that might help if you're feeling like you don't deserve help at the time you see them?

I really feel for you right now. It's a tough space to be in. But you are doing so well! And you're confirming your safety when you post which shows so much strength and insight Heart

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Absolutely! What did you want to ask?