cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! It has been a while!
I was reading some of your old posts today from my old threads and was admiring the level of support you have offered me During my time on reach out Smiley Happy I am so thankful for you Heart
I am fine.. how are you?

@Bananatime04  I got to meet Jess, Claire and Bre and a few other ReachOut staff at the mod workshop on the 30th of November and 1st of December. Smiley Happy Before that, we had online training to complete. We have access to a few more things that I didn't have when I was a builder and we also get a lot of controls on the forums, such as the ability to edit posts. We have a lot of training materials. I'm not sure if we'll have any other activities or training in the new year but I've heard that ReachOut is trying to organise some new things. Smiley Happy

I'm so proud of you for managing to keep yourself safe so far. Smiley Happy You've been so resilient. Keep up the good work!

@Bananatime04 what do you think you'd need if you did chose to try and ignore it?

@WheresMySquishy that’s amazing!!! It almost feels like they’re celebrities! Haha! what did you do when you met them? Did they give you a tour or something? And did you meet any of the other volunteer mods?
I really wanna be a mod but I don’t think I’m mentally healthy enough and I’ll probably be too old by the time I am.
I wish I could’ve met Gina Smiley Sad I still miss her so much

@Tiny_leaf you..

Lol @Tiny_leaf
I’m probably the same, but only because it’s soooo hot here in QLD! I guess I nearly overheated too much really (pass out). That’s how hot it is.
Good thing I had air con 3 periods in a row!

It has been a while @Bananatime04!
Aww, thank you!

You sure? I’m not bad, but like I said previous post, I did very nearly faint at school again...
I’m okay now, which is good. It cools down a lot at night. Especially with a fan on. Smiley Happy

Mm ok you know me @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.. how can you tell when I’m not ok? You used to randomly make a post on my threads saying you have a feeling I’m not ok and you were always right.. like how?

I’m glad to hear you’re ok now Smiley Happy did you do anything to help yourself at the time when you were feeling faint?
Highlighted

I’m not feeling too good.. I’m sitting in my room and I can hear my mum talking about all the things she had to pay today and it’s all me Smiley Sad it makes me feel so guilty and makes me feel like things would be easier for them if I wasn’t here. My gymnastics training was 600 from this term, I had to order my new competition leotard for next year which was 180, my school fees are expensive, my orthodontist stuff is expensive and I just feel so much like a burden 😞
I’m safe it’s just I’m in a really dark place

Hehe... 😅
It’s the way you punctuate your sentences, and the phrase “I’m fine” or has those words, tells me your not. That how I know. Smiley Happy
Or I’m just a mind reader? Idk... Smiley Happy

I had a snooze during second break, but that was partly to distract myself from the heat.
I guess when I had the chance to just lay down, I did. I had aircon. That’s what my gp told me to do when I feel that way.