cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

@Bananatime04  I hope ReachOut can do an event in Tassie one day! I signed up to attend casual events but I'm not sure when they will be.
I received a hamburger squishy! I think they were all from Typo. Smiley Happy

Training can be so expensive. Smiley Sad I remember paying for training courses, supervision and education-related subscriptions and being so shocked at how much I had to pay. I was unlucky enough to be overcharged for some of it as well. Smiley Sad I don't know how young people are supposed to afford these things.
I'm supposed to start being able to tell whether the procedure has helped my eyes either this week or in the next few weeks. I haven't really noticed much change so far, but I also think that the weather doesn't help as my eyes have been reacting to it. I see my ophthalmologist next week so I'm hoping he'll be able to see if it has opened up my glands. Smiley Happy

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

That sounds really distressing and it's very brave of you to talk about this; I can't imagine what that must be like.  I've heard of traumatic bonding; it can be very difficult to leave these relationships even when they are not good for us Smiley Sad.  Are there things you have done to help regain control?  

Thank you for being so thoughtful and supportive with the community Heart

Hey @WheresMySquishy 

What on earth is a hamburger squishy?!

I'm glad to read about the procedure Smiley Happy.  Certainly it can take a few weeks to notice a difference, especially with the weather.  It can take time for the eyes to readjust.  I really hope that your appt bears good news Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Reading that was like you were just telling my daily struggles @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad and yes I’m scared I will end up self harming if I try anything.. I know it would be more severe if I done it on my own tho. That’s why I would only do it with you but I don’t wanna risk it. I’m stuck

Hey @Bananatime04 

Sounds like you've been really struggling recently Smiley Sad.  It sounds really distressing for you. I'm wondering if chatting with someone might help you?  Have you reached out to KHL (1800 551 800)?  I know it won't solve what you're experiencing but might offer a voice to help?  

Please continue to reach out.  You've been so supportive and great with the community Heart

@TOM-RO I haven’t had a chance to speak to my counsellor in a couple months.. I missed my chance today but she’s working again Friday night. I’ll probably forget with everything else on my mind tho 😪

Sorry @Janine-RO for taking yonks to reply Smiley Sad I haven’t felt too good

I have seen that before.. but I think Tiny_leaf has explained it better than I have. Its not just thoughts. It’s not even me

I struggle to take care of myself because I just feel so guilty and feel like I don’t deserve happiness. I know you’re just gonna say it’s not true and try convincing me that it’s not but I can’t help the way I feel.

Thank you Heart

I don’t think that would happen @WheresMySquishy but it would be cool.. imagine if you were asked to attend! A hamburger squishy sounds cool! Do you still have it?

I really hope your procedure works out Smiley Happy

AED0BC03-88FC-456C-98B5-951963D8A04C.jpeg

@TOM-RO  Here you have a hamburger squishy Smiley Tongue