@Bananatime04 no, I'm olay atm.

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

@Bananatime04 okay.. I'm okay.

I'm not olay. Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04...
I'm so sorry about last night.

I promise that none of it was your fault. You just scared me, so I started worrying.

I know about your person, and I can understand how scary it is. That's how I know it wasn't your fault.

Please understand that.
Highlighted

No @xXLexi_Lou122Xx you can’t blame my person and neither can I. All of my posts last night were made by ME and I take full responsibility, will not forgive myself and I accept this. I hope we can move past this and I am so sorry for upsetting you. It was in my way my intention and I feel horrible that it happened and would like to make it up to you in any way you would like me to. Upsetting you would be the last thing I’d want to do. At the end of the day I really just want to do all I can to help and support you to the best of my ability because the friend relationship we have built is so precious to me and I absolutely love spending time talking to both you and tiny_leaf. If you allow it, I look forward to our chats from now on. I will try my best to keep our conversations positive and send nothing but positive loving vibes your way!
Love ya!
Again, I’m sorry Smiley Happy (please forgive me)
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf (same goes for you!) sorry you had to put up with me Smiley Tongue thank you for all you’ve done for me tho
Sending you all my love, support and hugs!
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 why wouldn't I allow it? Smiley Happy
Thank you for your kind words though!

Of course I forgive you, and it's okay. There's no need to apologise! Love you too! ❤
Highlighted

You’re so sweet @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Smiley Happy
Wanna hit the games threads?
Highlighted

I would love to @Bananatime04!

You start and I'll follow?
Highlighted

Sure! Smiley Happy