cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

I’ve decided I’m gonna start a healthy diet tomorrow with my mum Smiley Happy she just told me she is and I’ve been struggling with eating The right foods and the right amount so this will hopefully help me and take me off the line of possibly falling into an eating disorder.
Highlighted

That's really good @Bananatime04! I'm trying to start eating healthier, but its not working very well... There's so many delicious foods out there!

I have got some good goals though! I'm actually about to start a thread to do with healthy meals! I'll take you when I make it. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I'm glad to hear that your going to start a healthy diet with your mum Smiley Happy
Choosing the right foods can be a battle sometimes, I hope doing it with your mum helps you and is supportive Heart x

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Thank you Heart
Yea it’s gonna be a huge change for me @xXLexi_Lou122Xx and @Bee. I’m not sure how I’m gonna go because the small amount that I do eat is like really unhealthy but hopefully this will be a positive change especially with my mum along side me!

All I can say is that you're gonna rock it!
I'm kinda failing miserably, but I'm making an effort to be healthier with my food. Even then, I do a bit more exercise now that I have a fitbit!
Highlighted

All that matters is you try your best! You can come along with me at any time you want to. Like we can both start eating healthy together for better support if you’re interested Smiley Happy going grocery shopping for healthy food varieties is also going to help me if you want to do the same!
I used to have a Fitbit.. lost it Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Ugh I have a horrible blood nose.. it’s going so fast! Way to ruin my good night. I knew it was impossible that I was finally feeling ok but no something bad was bound to happen
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf are you around?
Highlighted

Never mind Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04, what's up? You okay?