Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

I’m sorry
Highlighted

That fucking sucks. I'm sorry you're crying and feeling helpless. A lot of people on the forums care a LOT about you. I literally see the evidence each time that I log on that you are not small, and that you make a huge difference on here. I really enjoy talking to you. I totally get that you're feeling like absolute crap right now, and I wish I could hug you. Maybe you could cuddle a pillow if that might make you feel a bit better. I like to do a bit of a blanket fort when I feel like crap and I'm crying. 

Please don't ever feel like you have to apologise for how you're feeling. I've been in your shoes more times than I can count (crying in my room feeling like absolute shit). I'm just glad we can chat about it.

This is just a daily thing I do. It doesn’t matter
Forget about me Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Does it always happen at night time? I'm a bit concerned because I know you're feeling crap and I want to be there for you. Is there something you can do to help yourself feel a bit better? Even if it's something small? 

Sorry I missed your other post
Thank you Heart
I rarely have a crying-free night. Especially at this time losing my mum is a lot harder than usual
I have this teddy but it’s like made of a really cool and SUPER soft material and it’s so squishy. Like I have never felt something better and it helps to just squeeze it and cry. Although I’m not feeling better atm and I’m just getting worse but that is fine
I could really do with a hug Smiley Sad I haven’t had a hug in months

I don’t really know what I can do

That's okay lovely, I miss posts all the time on here lol. You're a sweetheart, I wish I could give you a hug rn cause hugs are so important. When I was like ages 14-16 I used to cry like every single night pretty much. Crying can suck but also it can help us to let out the emotions we need to let out. Your teddy sounds amazing, I wish I had one like that. Losing your mum would be so shitty. Mum's are amazing. You will still be able to talk to her on the phone, but I know that's not exactly the same. It's really normal to feel sad that your mum is going away. There's nothing wrong with you ♥️.

I'm gonna head to bed now cause I have an early start tomorrow (gotta do a first aid course, pray for me haha!). I hope you feel a bit better and get some sleep. Sending virtual hugs!

@Bananatime04  Hello I have absolutely no clue what is going on in this thread but I just thought i would say that it is ok to cry. Does anything help to soothe you when you are crying? As for hugs there should be a service that lets you order a live hug and someone would come meet you and give you a big hug no questions asked. Without such a thing perhaps do you have any pets? Hugs from animals are also very nice.

Highlighted

@Eden1717 , @MisoBear@xXLexi_Lou122Xx , @Esperanza67  and @Bananatime04  - I just wanted to take a second to acknowledge how beautiful the peer support has been on this thread.Image result for you are amazing gif

@Bananatime04 , I am sorry to hear that this is such a difficult time for you. We are all here, and we all care about you. I really appreciate that you confirmed your safety, I hear your distress in your words, but I also see how much of an effort you are making to keep your posts within guidelines and safe Heart  

Have you had a chance to talk to your parents about what your mum and stepdad moving interstate might look like for you? Do you think they know how you are feeling about the changes that are happening? I am wondering if it may be helpful for you to have some idea about what lies ahead - stuff like how often you can visit your mum, stepdad and gorgeous doggo Smiley Happy Am I right in understanding that you will be staying where you are with your dad? 

I hope you have been able to get some good rest, please be gentle with yourself today Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here