cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

How are you feeling this morning @Bananatime04?

I'm sorry you had a bad night last night.

Yes, I would love to try and join you on that! I think I'm going grocery shopping later today, but I'll probably be stuck cleaning my room...

Lol. I've lost so many things of worth to me before!
Highlighted

501D709B-D06A-47FA-B573-30B7A375D629.png

Last night I had a dream I was bitten by a snake.. apparently it’s related to sexual assault in some way and I’m finding this really scary because last week something happened. It’s ok tho because I spoke to 1800respect like 10 minutes after it happened and they helped me report it. 
@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Tiny_leaf  do you think this is real? 

btw I’m not doing so well today 

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 I'm not really sure...
I've had weird dreams, but this is particularly weird.

Do you think it's real? I'm yet to search up one of my dreams, but until then, I'm not sure.

Do you need anything? I'm here for a little bit, but I can't stay for long.
Highlighted

I searched up one of my dreams, and that was of me having multiple seizures after each other. Apparently it means that I'm too attached to a situation or emotionally invested into a situation.

I'm not really sure, because I'm not emotionally invested or whatnot to anything.

But if that dream you mentioned has happened to you, then it could be real?
Highlighted

Sorry @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I had to go to work Smiley Happy it was a sad shift but it doesn’t matter. When one of the girls behind the counter showed up I was facing away from her and she said hey and I nearly shat myself.. she scared me so badly and it really hurt my heart. I literally had so much anxiety for the next half an hour after it. I was in the middle of a hallucination so it was horrible.

Anyway I am not sure what to think of the dream.. I’ve never dreamt about a snake before and it legit bit my hand.. it was so scary and I woke up and forgot the dream but I was still scared because I knew that it was scary but.. it’s weird I can’t explain it. Then it came back to me like an hour after I woke up.
I’m not even sure if dreams actually do mean anything but.. it’s a bit of a coincidence

How do you feel about possibly knowing what your dream could’ve meant?
Highlighted

That sounds so scary @Bananatime04!
Are you okay now?

Dreams are really weird, and I understand that it's hard to explain. I've had dreams that are hard to explain too.

I honestly don't know how I feel about it. I actually suffer from tiny seizures, every now and then, but like, not really? Kind of like a small, unnoticeable spaz attack, but for only a minute or 2.

Except that I fear it will become worse in the future. Like I'll actually have multiple full on seizures one after the other, in public, while everyone's watching.

Basically, I feel like dreams are visions of the future. I've had dreams that tell the future before, and it was weird.

I've dreamt of a wolf biting me before, but on the elbow... That was weird too.
Highlighted

Yea I’m ok now Smiley Happy kind of

Have you seen a doctor about your concerns around the mini seizures? They sound really serious.. If it’s something that happens regularly you might be able to get medication to stop it

Wow I wish my dreams could tell my future! But the future isn’t certain. And my dream aren’t too great so neither is my future if I even have one.
Highlighted

A4A863FF-6B3B-4C56-8088-F7FD7D9A15F0.jpeg

Eddies being cute! Help me! Look at that little tongue! 

Highlighted

OMG HE'S SO CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't need to see a Dr about them. It's a normal thing, and they aren't serious. It's like when my body shaking in pain ages ago. Remember? But that was at the start of last year.
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 firstly, Eddie is the cutest I love him.

Secondly, dreams are weird..

Some people believe that they have spiritual significance, some people believe they show the subconscious, some think that it's the brain's way of processing things that have happened, others think that it's the brain practicing for scenarios it thinks might happen. (for me my dreams seem to be my way of processing stuff)

What websites like the one you saw try to do is generalize the spiritual and/ or subconscious meanings of stuff that appears in dreams.

But it's worth remembering that things like that will differ from person to person.

Like for a snake handler, having one appear in their dreams would probably be different to if that happened to someone with a fear of snakes, which would be different to a person who fell asleep watching Snakes on a Plane or something.

Basically, you're the only one who knows how your specific brain might see and feel about the snake (or anything really), and what meaning it has for you.

It could be the assault, it could be something else that you find frightening, it could even just be that something reminded you of a snake before you feel asleep.

Does that kinda make sense?