cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Having negative thoughts

Okay... I can't force you to feel any different.

But you do have your place here. That's all I'm going to say.
Highlighted

Thanks Smiley Happy

See ya! I’m not going to be in this thread for a while
Highlighted

Why?
Highlighted

Because it’s my thread and I don’t want to talk about myself everyday because I feel selfish
Highlighted

That's okay then. As long as you're okay for now...
Highlighted

I just wanted to drop by to say that it's very clear how much you both care about each other @xXLexi_Lou122Xx and @Bananatime04 Heart 

I think what makes the forums so special is that we all get to connect with and get support from people who may not have ever met otherwise! That can make this community a really important place to be when things are really tough. 

I think this is also a good opportunity to remember that while talking it out has it's place, so does other forms of self care. I think it was really insightful for you to notice that taking a step back right now might be good for you @Bananatime04 Heart Maybe this is a good time to whip out your distraction or self-care box Smiley Happy Thinking of you and your family at this time 

Highlighted

Thank you so much @Bre-RO Heart I love that you’re so considerate! Smiley Happy
I agree that the forums are so special! I don’t know what I would do without all of you..
Don’t worry, I have been looking after myself Smiley Happy I just need to stop talking about myself and use this time to help other users instead because they may need help more than I do.
Again, thank you Heart
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04,

I have been catching up on all the posts from last night and just had to mention HOW AMAZING your peer support has been on the posts I've read! 

I really loved that you asked a lot of open ended questions- this really opens the conversation in a supportive way, and gives others the space and time to be open and honest with you about their feelings and thoughts. Very very powerful!

You also balanced conversations so well with words of encouragement and understanding, and reminding others that help is there when they are ready to reach out Heart A big Yay You from the RO Team today!

How does it feel to support other people? 

Message You Are Amazing GIF by MissAllThingsAwesome

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Thank you so much @Jess1-RO Heart

It feels really good to help others because lately I’ve been feeling like I don’t deserve the help that all of you amazing people give because I don’t help many other people, but now I feel like if I keep it up, I have a place here. It also helps me because I’m realising that a lot of people are feeling similar to how I feel and have felt.

The feeling you get when you’ve helped someone is just so like.. it’s just a good feeling inside and makes you feel proud. Do you understand? I’ve always been passionate about offering the best help that I can give and lately I’ve been a bit slack.. sorry about that!

Thank you Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Sorry for the late reply @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. Thanks for asking about me. Heart
I am okay after a hospital visit Smiley Happy Bit of a long story.
I posted an update here.