cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi

I hope you have a good nurse and can feel safer and a bit more comfortable now @redhead, am thinking of you Heart

Hi @redhead! What you're going through is really sad and awful. I just wanted to let you know the entire ReachOut community is behind you. I hope that you're settling into the ward and are feeling a bit better. I hope that the nurses and psychiatrist are supportive and that you can get a good night's sleep. Hospital stays can be really exhausting at times. Don't be afraid to let the higher ups at the hospital know if there's anything you aren't happy with or if there's anything you need.

Thinking of you Heart

How are you doing today @redhead? Thinking of you Heart

Highlighted

@redhead  that is not very nice of them is there another nurse you can talk to? or maybe the team leader? 

I told someone else @Eden1717 I have someone with 1-1 for a bit
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, well done for speaking up and telling someone about your plan - it's a brave and important thing to do.

It's really awful to hear that the nurse didn't respond well- it must have taken a lot of courage to go and tell someone else. Heart

Hi @redhead, I'm really sad that you're feeling this way Smiley Sad I think you could try telling the people who are in charge of your care that you don't feel well enough to be discharged tomorrow. Additionally, you could ask them for their contact details as well as the details of any other supports so that you can have someone who can hopefully continue to help you if you end up getting discharged. Whenever you're feeling this way, you can contact them. Please hang in there! Heart

Hey @redhead , 

I'm really sorry to hear about how you're having such a hard time, and really struggling with suicidal thoughts at the moment. 

Could you be able to confirm that you will be safe? It could be helpful if you could share some strategies with the community that you could use to de-escalate these sorts of thoughts, or tactics you've used in the past to feel less distress or lower your crisis level. 

The advice that @WheresMySquishy is also really helpful!

Hey @redhead

I've just had to remove a couple of posts, as they broke some of the ReachOut Guidelines. 

I've also just sent you an email, so please keep your eyes out for that

Hi @redhead, how are you today? Hope you're doing well.