cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TW: Hi

Sorry I've not been on, ice had a lot going on and needed a break. 

Being on the  injection form of my medication has been making me really tired and i don't know whether it's the meds or my disorder but I've been confused a lot lately. And that's been making tafe really hard. 

The perpetrator of the assault is facing court tomorrow and I'm really scared about it. I've not been coping with my ptsd symptoms very well. It feels like a part of me died when he did what he did. I want to go back to before. Not that that person was great anyway. 

Anyway I'll shut up now. I have to go to my psychiatrist soon. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Hi

Hey @redhead 

Thankyou for updating us on what's been going on for you. I'm sorry to hear you've been going through a lot lately and struggling with TAFE. Sending you hugs! Just be proud of yourself for trying as hard as you are in your current situation. It takes a lot of courage. 

It must be really hard to go through what you're going through. Going through the legal proceedings and constantly being reminded of what happened isn't easy and it makes sense that you're PTSD symptoms are worse. Are you going to attend court or? I'm glad to hear you're seeing your psychiatrist and seeking the right support. Know that ReachOut are here for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow. 

I don't want my life anymore. Why is it so fucking broken.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

What did that guy see in me.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead 

You sound pretty distressed. Can you confirm that you are safe right now? 

How was meeting with your psychiatrist? 

@TOM-RO I'm safe.

It was good. I'm going to be going on 10 days rather than 14 days with my injection and hoping to cease some of my other medication.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Thank you for letting us know so promptly that you are safe @redhead 

I'm logging off, but I'm super glad to hear that your appointment with your psychiatrist went well. I trust that you can be strong tonight. I know tomorrow is going to be difficult but we are here to support you along the way. 

I'm not strong and I can't do this
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey there @redhead

I'm sorry that today is a difficult one. You've been on the forums for a long time and throughout that time we've seen you demonstrate such amazing strength and compassion. You are more than strong enough and you can get through today. We believe in you.

What will you be doing today to help you through? Are you able to stay with a friend or speak to one of your other supports? 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

I saw my CM and then briefly my psychiatrist. I'm getting some extra meds for a few days.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire