cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi

I tried to kill myself last night, I'm safe stuck I'm emergency now, there's no beds any where in the state.

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey there @redhead,

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of beds, that sounds really frustrating. Have you been able to speak to any of your supports today?

I also noticed that you've been posting in Games, is there anything else you can do for a distraction this afternoon?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO I was able to have a call from my CM, and my counsellor also gave me a call because I see her on Friday's.

I have access to Netflix and Spotify on my phone but I can't really deal with that so basically I've just been resting
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That is great that you have that support available @redhead. Maybe when you feel up to it you can relax with some Netflix and Spotify. I hope you also enjoy Friday Night Magic tonight Heart

@Taylor-RO I'm stuck in emergency for the time being so I can't go to fnm. I'm also drugged up so focusing on those things is too hard. I'm going to go to bed early coz I'm a bit sick.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I wish I could go home.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead I'm sorry things are so tough right now, emergency is an awful place to be stuck. I'm sure you just want to go home Heart I really hope a bed opens up soon so you can at least be somewhere more comfortable. Can anyone come and visit you, a friend or your dad? Hugs, I'm glad you're safe right now Heart

I just saw psychiatrist, a bed will be opening soon @DruidChild
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That's good to hear @redhead, I'm glad you can get out of emergency Heart We're here if you want to talk. 

I've just arrived to the ward.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire