cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: How to deal/cope with friend group drama

that image is AMAZING @Tiny_leaf  !! I love it!! 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  The idea of having a checklist of things you could do, is a great idea. 

Like @Tiny_leaf  has said - have you had a think about what they could do/ what you want the teachers to do ? 

What is the ideal response that would help you the most? 

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! It really stinks that the teachers don't seem to be doing anything about the incidents and the other group. Smiley Sad

I think it could be useful to write down a list of things the drama llama group has done along with the dates and times that they happened. Does your school have an 'incident reporting form' that you're able to fill out? Some schools have these so it could be worth asking if they are able to provide you with one. You could also ask them if there is any one who is 'higher up' that you can talk to like a pastoral staff member if your school has one. They might be more capable of talking to the other group and taking it further if they have to.

It could also be useful to write an email telling the teacher/year co/whom it concerns what type of action you would like them to take to deal with the issue. That might spur them into doing something.

Thank you @gina-RO @Tiny_leaf and@WheresMySquishy.

I think I'll just email my year co again, as I had a better day without my friends. I went to sewing club at first break, and ate my lunch there.
At second break, wait for it..........................................

I won the spelling bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations @xXLexi_Lou122Xx!!! 🏆 Smiley Very Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Congratulations! Well done for winning the spelling bee! That's amazing! I'm glad you had a good day today. Smiley Happy

Thanks!
Hopefully the drama gets sorted out soon.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . How is it all going today? I've just been reading through your thread and I think I'm all caught up. 

Making a documented record is a really good idea. I remember when I was working at a school I had kids with really bad behaviour issues. They were causing a lot of problems in the program I was trying to run and giving me a lot of stress. I found that because I wrote down the dates and times and what had been said and done, I was able to keep things factual and report the behaviour to the necessary people. This can be really helpful in identifying what the next steps should be, both for myself as an individual, but also what the school can do about the issue also. 

What strategies have you been using today to either avoid the conflict or deal with it head-on as it arises?

Remember that you are strong and this bullying is only temporary. You can get through this. 

It's actually not an issue anymore.
All I did was send a rambley email, and a reminder a couple of days after, to spur on my year co. It works, because you can't just sit around after sending one thing, hoping something will happen. You have to actually do something, spur on your teachers/whoever. Just don't wait around fot it to get sorted out.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yay!! And well done!!!