cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

Thank you @Jess1-RO!
That made me feel a bit stronger. Smiley Happy

It's amazing! There hasn't been any sinister problems, and it most likely isn't epilepsy. The other doctor who came in afterwards said that it was just simple syncope. Triggered by my blood sugar dropping and eating, drinking habits, etc.

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Fantastic vegetable choices! I love spinach and cucumber...and...don't judge me... celery. Mushroom and red onions too. Oh and tomato is like a staple in my household.. we eat so much of it because my dad was born in Italy. We make our own tomato sauce every year too. I am now craving a super healthy salad sandwich. Oh and beetroot Heart... and pickled gherkins. 

I'm super glad to hear that what happened wasn't caused by anything serious. That must put you at ease Heart

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ,

I haven't been on for  while but I came back to RO to see that you have had such an eventful week!

I am happy for you that you got to the bottom of your health concerns and they aren't too serious! Smiley Very Happy

Also, thought I would just add that my favorite kind of salad is a brown rice salad! with Salmon!!

Hey @Maddy-RO!
Thank you!

I do love my salads...
I won’t judge you, but imo I don’t think it's very tasty... but red onions and tomato is good! I personally can’t eat cherry tomatoes, but normal size ones in slices is okay with me. Mushroom isn’t the best though... I never liked mushroom. Avocado would be good too, but I don’t have it in my salads normally. Beetroot is the same as mushrooms honestly. But it’s different for everyone, and that’s okay!

That’s pretty cool that your family is from Italy. I personally love spaghetti, so that’s a relatable thing?... I like it with tomatoes in my bolognese!

Yes, I’m at much more ease than I used to be. I was even given instructions if I do feel like that again. My school will be given a letter from the neurologist too, to say what to do if I do have a syncope episode again.

Hey @Tasi!
That’s okay, we all need breaks sometimes!

I know! I’m happy about it too, knowing that it ain’t serious!

I’m honestly not a fan of fish or brown rice, but I’m sure it’s really good! I haven’t had brown rice salad before... what does it taste like?
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I have been catching up on posts, I am glad yo hear you are doing better and you have more clarity about what's been happening with your health. I love hearing about the salads too. My favourite at the moment is roast vegetables with spinach leaves and feta Smiley Happy

Thank you @Claire-RO!
Those sound pretty good too! Roast vegetables... mmm....
Potato...

Hey @Tiny_leaf...
Can I ask you a question?
About NDIS and stuff like that?

Have you ever felt... I don’t know...
Different?

I think about it, and it just makes me feel really different compared to others.

I know you’ve been wanting to get one for a while, or at least the funding part of it.

My parents want me to get an ASD diagnosis...