cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

Yup. It is good!

I think I got the same amount as I need, but I still woke up in between times...

Oof. That is soo annoying! Screw Daylight Savings.
I mean, it’s not really doing anything. My parents explained it to me, and I’m all like “the hell is this?! There’s no difference at all! It’s literally just ‘trying to save daylight when your really not doing anything’. But then again, I don’t exactly pay much attention anymore...

I curled my hair last night! It worked really well, but I had to take it out. Mum got me hair curlers, mesh colour kind that you leave in until you think it’s ready. Then pull them out, and boom, you have beautiful sproingy curls!

Yeah... I’ve never had a tooth pulled out before. But they say it doesn’t hurt, because it numbs my mouth as soon as the needle touches my gum. So yeah, that’s whats going on...

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

I’m so exhausted.

I feel sad, and I have another feeling I can’t describe. I’m not empty, but I’m not neutral either.

Has anyone else felt like this before? I’m just like that tonight.

I hope you get a better sleep tonight Smiley Happy

Woah those curls sound so cool! We’re they hard to get out? One time my mum tried to curb my hair with old fashion like heated cylinders and they all got stuck in my hair and it was so painful!

Yea they say it doesn’t hurt but I still think it does.. I’ve had a lot done and it was never not painful! The needles hurt a lot too and they put like a billion needles in my gums each time I got a tooth pulled out

Yea that feeling sounds horrible.. is it like instead of feeling empty, feeling kind of mentally full?? If not then would you like to talk about it?

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ,

Sorry to read you're feeling so tired.  I hope you can do something nice for yourself and get some good rest. 

P.S The hair sounds awesome! Heart

Thank you @TOM-RO.

I kept waking up throughout the night last night, but that’s probably because I was sleeping on the floor, in a cubby house.

Yup, it was great!

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx!
I’m not sure that you want to talk to me but.. how’ve you been the past few days?

Hey @Bananatime04!

I would love to talk to you, but I’m currently not supposed to be online right now. I have a friend over again, but when she’s gone home, I’ll come and chat.

I’ve been good, just busy with family events and friends. I had to go fishing with my family, but then it was apparently ‘too windy’. So we went to my grandmas instead. Then I’ve had multiple friends over for sleepovers, so yeah, I’ve been busy ish.

I’m going to make chocolate milkshakes later today, and I love them! I make a pretty good milkshake, if I do say so myself.

I’m really happy to hear you’ve been having friends over! It’s always great to have people around you Smiley Happy especially while struggling with mental health problems
I hope you’re having fun! I’ll talk later when you’re back Smiley Wink

Okay, Thank you!

486B4823-7FE6-4C6C-BBFF-92FA57FA966A.jpegThe hair curlers I use... 

I put hair curlers in my hair! Hopefully I can sleep comfortably in them... 

I am feeling pretty okay, just a bit exhausted. I had a full on HPE lesson, with a famous basketball team member training me. Someone in my class ruined it though... 

She’s just a mean girl. She won't leave me alone, but I still ignore her.

otherwise, the Mental Health Expo was pretty good! I finally got to meet the school psychologist! It’s not confirmed that she will be my support, but there’s a high chance she will. 

I also found out that there are only 4 nominees for junior leadership. There are 6 positions available, but it probably only means that we’ll have a small junior leadership group.

Welp, that’s everything for today. Just listening to some music while working on my speech for leadership. Smiley Happy