cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

It sounds like you have some great role models through your church and youth groups who are a really important part of your life Heart How often do you see your friends and leaders at the youth groups? 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

Hey @Jess1-RO.
Yeah, they have helped me more than anyone.

I only get to see them twice a week, once at youth group on a Friday, and again on a Sunday at church. It really sucks, but I can’t really change that.

Okay, I have some good news!

There is a psychologist working at my school!
But the details before that...
I finally talked to my chaplain, and she gave me advice. She also invited me to the girls group she’s doing next term. She thinks I’ll benefit from it, and I completely agree.

Now, I found out on celebration parade, that we have a psychologist, and she works at the school on a regular basis. My mum was called by my guidance officer about the people writing on the desks, and other stuff, but I won’t get into details. So my mum explains about stuff that’s going on, and then the guidance officer tells my mum about the psych. Mum decided not to sign me up to meetings with the psych, but asked me about it instead. So now she’s going to email the guidance officer to say that I’m happy to meet with the psych, and all that stuff. I agreed to this, btw.

I’m glad that my supports are getting back together and ACTUALLY supporting me.

So yeah, that’s all that’s been happening!

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, this is fantastic news! I'm really happy that you're going to meet with your school psych. I hope things go well Smiley Happy

Thank you @mrmusic! That means a lot to me. Smiley Happy

Okay, so I have a referral to the psych, I just need to get my parents to sign it, and hand it in. Then I can start seeing the psych.

I also found out when I am going to get a CT Cardiac scan.it isn’t until next month, but I have to get a canular put in my arm in order to have it done successfully. I’m okay with needles, but I still don’t really like this sort of thing. It will be with a local anaesthetic cream, to numb my arm/limb.

Has anyone had a canular, and if so, what was it like? If I at least know what it’s going to be like, it should make me feel less worried.

Otherwise, I’ve been pretty good! I wish holidays were over though....

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I just saw the news that there's a psych at your school and you spoke to the chaplain - that's awesome!! Smiley Very Happy

I haven't had a canular so I can't offer any thoughts on what they're like, sorry. I'm sure some other users might be able to, though...

Wishing you the best of luck with it! Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

That's okay @letitgo, not everyone has had the same thing before.

Thanks! I don't really want to build up yet another relationship, but I can't do much else...

Oh well. It's holidays now, so I can stop worrying for a while.

My dad just said that it’s my fault that we won’t be able to get a mother trucking pest man quote. I hate when he does that. He blames me, the oldest, for everything. This it’s exactly why I hate holidays. Because when ever my dad’s home, he blames everything on mimed is always in a temper.

I still blame myself for everything that goes wrong in life. Now everything is crumbling, and ruining my life for good.

I am safe. Just lost all emotions except for pain sadness and anger.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, those feelings sound really tough to sit with. It seems like holidays are a not a fun time for you.. Smiley Sad That really sucks. Being blamed for everything is really horrible and unfair. It sounds like a lot of unreasonable pressure is being placed on you Heart Is there anything you can do during the holidays to make them less painful?