cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

I am safe by the way.

I still keep thinking “I’m sorry for being alive”.

I’m so scared. I’m so alone. And everything just isn’t fine. 

I just want just want to not be okay, in someone’s arms. But like I said in one of my last posts, it won’t happen. It never does. My special people are always too busy for me.

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

@Tiny_leaf
@Andrea-RO

Can you guys talk to me?
I just want to talk. Maybe it can distract me from these feelings and flashbacks...

Please? I really need someone right now...

@lennycat2017? @Tiny_leaf? @Andrea-RO?

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through a bit of a rough night tonight. I'm always happy to chat Smiley Happy 

Thank you @Andrea-RO.

I don’t normally ask for help, but do you have any ideas for distractions that involve chatting?

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx what's going on right now?

I am at work but I will be able to reply sporadically for you.

Sending big hugs xx

No stress at all! 

How about you tell me what sort of topics make you feel calm when you talk about them? It could be anything, like your favourite music, some highlights of your week, what your looking forward to, or some of your favourite coping mechanisms Smiley Happy  

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx how about a question game?

Like 20 questions or something similar.

Thank you @Andrea-RO, @Tiny_leaf.
Let’s play the game Tiny leaf suggested. I think that will be best.

Umm...
How does it work?