cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

I believe you ask a question, and give your own answer, and then @Tiny_leaf will answer the question too, and ask their own question Smiley Happy 

How about you start us off, I'll respond when I can here and there Smiley Happy

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

Okay...

What’s your favourite song/music?

I don’t really have a favourite, but I’m currently listening to lovely by Billie Eilish.

Hey Lexi Smiley Happy
I have a lot of favourites but I’m currently liking memories by maroon 5! It’ll change by next week tho 😆

Do I ask a question now??

That’s pretty cool.

Yeah, you can ask a question now.

What about @Tiny_leaf’s favourite song?
Sorry I’m really confused by this 😆

I don’t know what’s happening with @Tiny_leaf is doing, but they can catch up later when they’re ready.

Oh ok..
What’s your favourite dog breed? Smiley Happy

I think users will just jump in when they can Smiley Happy 

And great question Lexi_Lou! I'm currently listening to some boy pablo, mac demarco, and julien baker!

That’s interesting @Andrea-RO!

I don’t have a favourite dog breed, but I used to have a Staffy x something. Staffy’s are so adorable, especially when they’re black with white socks and a white stripe on their foreheads!

Haha I have two staffys in the same room as me.. the very dogs that ate my retainer while I was gone!!!!!
I like small fluffy dogs because they’re so gentle and cuddly and soft and I love ittttt!!!!!

Haha sorry