cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

That’s fair enough @Bananatime04!

Cuddly dogs are the best.

That’s okay.

@Anodrea-RO, it’s your turn

Re: TW: How to deal with friends leaving me, and all the stress of assignments, family, and bullying

E7E2CEDE-B2DA-4B25-9EA7-F290AE0CC1DF.jpeg

Nawwwww 🥰

SO CUUUTTTEEE

I have to go now, I’m sorry...

Thank you for the help though. But I’m probably going to end up feeling bad again, but it helped for a bit.

Goodnight @Bananatime04, @Andrea-RO and @Tiny_leaf. Thank you for the help.

That’s ok @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy
See ya, talk later!

Also if you do start to feel bad we’re always here if you wanna come back Smiley Happy

Sorry for disappearing guys!

Hmmmm.. my favorite breed.. I have too many but I kinda love borzois. 

Related image

They are majestic floofers with very long snoots and I love them. 

Goodnight @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I hope you feel better soon Heart

Hey Lexi Smiley Happy
How are you?

Hey @Bananatime04.

I’m okay...

Just suffering the aftermath of a night long flashback...

I’m feeling unwell...
Only a little bit dizzy though. I’ll be okay. I hope...

How are you?