cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I am having a hard time dealing with life

@skyfireinferno99 Image result for hug gif animated

Not sleeping well sucks! Hopefully tonight you can get a better nights' sleep!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @Bee

Thank you <3

I have had a chronic sleep problem for a while now. More so, after my psych abandoned me. I can't really do anything about it. I am seeing my doctor next week, but until then I am at a loss on what to do.

I am feeling really lonely tonight and I am having a hard time dealing with my thoughts. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

@skyfireinferno99that is really annoying! Hopefully the doctor can help you with your sleep. We've been talking about morning and bedtime routines over here, maybe having a routine might help you sleep?

I feel you on feeling lonely, I'm feeling that way myself tonight.
You didn't do anything to deserve this,.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @Bee

Yeah I do have a routine and I try to go to bed at the same time each night and wake up at the same time each morning. I can't get to sleep because I keep thinking about all the bad things that life has thrown at me. I don't know why but I am feeling pretty abandoned tonight. 

I feel like I did to something to deserve all this pain. I just want the pain to stop but I know that this is what my life is and how things will be. I have no hope left that anything can improve.

Hi @skyfireinferno99 just checking in to see how you are going today? Heart Sounds like you were having a tough night. 

Hey @Lan-RO

Thanks for checking in <3

My night was rough and I am still feeling really down today too Smiley Sad I don't know why this always happens to me. I want to get better but that is too much to ask for.

I don't know what to do anymore. I am having a hard time not thinking about how bad things are. I don't have work till Monday, so it will be hard to manage in the weekend.

Hi @skyfireinferno99, things definitely sound tricky! The fact that you are still reaching out for support here on the forums shows how resilient you are.

I'm wondering if you've ever tried gratefulness? It's something that I have found quite helpful in putting things into perspective whenever I get stuck in a negative rut. At the end of last year, we had a wellbeing activity focussing on gratefulness if you would like to check it out. I'd like to encourage you to find three things you are grateful for - they could even be small things like the sun is shining today, or my favourite TV show on the radio. Is this something you could have a go at, and let us know how you get on? Heart

Hey @mrmusic

It's a pretty tricky situation to be in. I have no one who cares about me and eventually people get so tired of me that they end up leaving. I feel like I am a burden on everyone in my life.

I have tried doing a gratitude journal before. I use an app for that these days, but it doesn't help me much unfortunately.

Hey @skyfireinferno99, these are some very heavy feelings to be sitting with Smiley Sad What do you think would be the best way we can support you tonight? Heart