cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I am having a hard time dealing with life

Hey @mrmusic

Yeah it's pretty tough living like this, but I just need some help accepting that things will never change and I am not meant to have a good life.

Honestly, all I want in my life is my career and I can't have that when my mental and physical health is so bad. On top of all that, I feel lonely a lot of the time.

I don't really know how I can be helped. I wish I did. I know that talking to someone face-to-face helps but I don't have that anymore and I'll never be able to go back.

Hey @skyinferno99, I can hear your pain through your last post and so I just wanted to give you a giant big virtual hug <3.

You've mentioned that talking face-to-face with someone is helpful but you don't have access to that particular support. May I ask why?

Hey @Esperanza67

Thank you <3 

I got abandoned twice by psychologists, who I trusted a lot. They had private practices, but they didn't want to see me there. I didn't get a reason either on why they left me.

I can't go through that pain again. I don't want to start all over again with someone new because the risk of abandonment outweighs the benefits. I don't think I will ever go back to seeing a psychologist ever again because of what happened. I have given up on all hope that things can get better for me. I have to live like this.

I have tried online services too, they don't help. I can't talk on the phone, so that's not an option for me. I have tried everything I could. My friends and family don't care anymore. Things have been worse and it's hard to manage after I got the diagnoses of Asperger's and ADHD.

Another day has passed and I still feel the same. I just want the pain to stop. I have work tomorrow, which will help distract me a bit. I am having a hard time tonight dealing with my thoughts.

Hey @skyfireinferno99, it is great that you have got work tomorrow to distract you. Whilst things are really tough for you right now, it sounds to me like you are doing a really amazing job at managing these thoughts and feelings each time they come up Heart It may not seem like it but you are doing better than you give yourself credit for!

Hey @Taylor-RO

Thanks for saying that <3 

I am still finding it hard to cope even when I am doing the best I can. I have to go to bed soon and I always have a hard time sleeping. I am constantly tired and I can't seem to switch off and take a break. I don't know what to do anymore. Today has been harder than yesterday and tomorrow will be harder than today. Everyday is harder for me than the previous day Smiley Sad 

Hey @skyfireinferno99, oh yes now I remember about you previously mentioning to me that you got abandoned twice by psychologists. I'm so sorry to hear that Smiley Sad. You've mentioned that you've been diagnosed with Asperger's and ADHD, I was wondering if you've been receiving supports for that as well?

Btw, how are you going today? Here for you <3

Hey @Esperanza67

Its pretty tough living like this when my mental health is so bad. I don’t have any support for my diagnoses either. My psychologist would have been good but I don’t have that option anymore. My GP is managing the medication side of things but other than that, I have nothing. My friends and family don’t care and I got abandoned by my psych.

I still feel the same today. I feel pretty lonely but there is nothing I can do. I came in to work today but I can’t focus on my work and I can barely get anything done. 

I don't know what to do anymore. I have been trying to get work done but I can't focus at all. I feel pretty tired and burnt out from not being able to take a break for the past two years. I feel pretty lonely but there is nothing I can do about it. At this point, I really wish I had some support but I don't think that I will ever get it. It really sucks to be in this position.

@skyfireinferno99 That sounds really hard.

I  hear you - it must really suck to feel like you'll never get the support that you need, or the break that you need. Smiley Sad

Sorry if you've already said this before in this thread, but you must have some leave stored up if you haven't had a break in 2 years? Could you take a week or two off sometime soon, even if it is just to relax at home? it's really hard to keep up any motivation if you're feeling burnt out. 

Heart