cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

@annabethxchase those sneaky little 7's doubling themselves up on you! Smiley Wink

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

how are you ? always here xx @annabethxchase

Hey @litgym,
I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed that I have to spend the next 8 weeks at home and around my father and just really on edge for no reason idek Thanks <3

@annabethxchase yeah that’s really hard. could you just an organise as much as you can to escape the house ? even if it’s going to the local park and having a walk ? Heart

Yeah, I'll try but our house is pretty far way from parks, maybe talk my dogs for a walk?

Hi @annabethxchase, this sounds like a really hard situation. Do you have any supports you can contact if you need to (such as Kids Helpline, 1800 55 1800)?

Thank you also for all the support you are giving others on the forums, it's really amazing and inspiring!

What are you doing for self care at the moment? Heart

Highlighted

Hey @mrmusic, I'm trying to contact KHL right now but it's always hard to get through at night. Thank-you!
I'm lying in bed with the light off and its pretty relaxing, just had a bath and now I'm all wrinkly!

haha baths are always good ! let us know how khl goes xx

Oh the bath sounds nice! Smiley Happy

Yeah, KHL does get very busy at night, I hope you get through soon! Let us know if you need anything. Heart

Thank you <3