cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

how’d khl go last night ? Heart @annabethxchase

Highlighted

It went OK I guess, I didn't get much from it but the counsellor was nice Smiley Happy

That's awesome to hear that your counsellor was nice @annabethxchase Smiley Happy. How are you going today?

I'm ok, I'm not really sure how I feel right now...

would like to talk about what’s going on ? have you seen your psych this week ? <3 @annabethxchase

I don't really know what's going on, nothings wrong I just feel down. No, I see her early next week I think.

That's really tough having feelings of being down, but not really sure why Heart When you have felt this way before, what do you do to get through the day? Do you have any self care planned for tonight?

Sending lots of kind thoughts your way Heart

how was your weekend ? always here Heart @annabethxchase

Hey @litgym, I had a lot on (wasn't on RO as much) I didn't feel horrible, just really foggy - idk how to describe it, like my mental vision was clouded? I'm feeling a bit better though either way.

@annabethxchase that’s great to hear you are feeling better <3 i can relate to feeling foggy, any plans today ? here’s a little pic of my dog to give you some light in your day Heart777AE428-8C07-49F3-AC45-7A4C2D865411.jpeg