cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: I can't stand it

a little bit better is a good start @annabethxchase an early night sounds like a good idea
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

how are you holding up ? Heart @annabethxchase

Highlighted

Highlighted

good to hear you feel a bit better Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

ahhh the sims ! ive only had the free version on my phone and it was fun !! but i would like to get the sims 4 Smiley Happy sounds like a great distraction Heart

also i just want to say im so proud of you for being more open last night, that must have taken so so so much strength !! Heart

Highlighted

Highlighted

haha yes ive heard ! @annabethxchase

yeah it is super tough, it took me about 3-4months to open up about my suicidal thoughts and self-harm and now it just feels so natural and i don’t feel judgedHeart you’ve got this and relapses will happen so don’t be too hard on yourself Heart you’ve handled everything so well 

Highlighted

Highlighted

yeah i thought the same Smiley Happy i still feel nervous talking about it with professionals because they feel so powerful but really they just want to help youHeart so nobody else knows ? either way good on you, it takes so much courage !!

Highlighted

Highlighted

actually professionals don’t tell your mum, so it’s okayHeart @annabethxchase that’s what i was worried about but they don’t ! they only tell your parents if you have a plan to end your life, other than that everything is confidential!!