cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

aw that is hard Smiley Sad is there anything in particular that triggers your dad and you could avoid ?

What has got you worried about tonight @annabethxchase? How can you look after yourself if you are expecting it is going to be a rough night?

Basically everything triggers him, hes so goddamn unpredictable @litgym.
@Taylor-RO I'm just looking myself in my room and just sitting there, everything feels so overwhelming & being alone is scary.

I bet it must be scary because it would be hard to experience that all the time. I couldn't imagine not being sure of when someone is going to be okay or angry. That is a lot to deal with. Are you able to get in touch with your counsellor at KHL or do some self-care while you are in your room? What would you do if he became triggered? Heart

yeah that must be really Smiley Sad i wish i could change that for you Heart @annabethxchase how’d last night turn out ?

@Taylor-RO, No I ended up just going to bed and I feel a bit better today Smiley Happy
@litgym, Thanks <333 ^^^^

@annabethxchase good to hear Smiley HappyHeart

Hey @annabethxchase, how have you been over the last few days? Heart

Hey @mrmusic

I have had a really bad week. I don't even know why but I have no motivation for anything, I'm always on edge and I haven't been getting any sleep and everything just feels like im being hit with waves of emotions that are drowning me. I don't know what is happening to me I can;t think straight and I have this sinking feeling in my stomach for no reason. I feel so defeated and hurt. Nothing is even particularly bad, sure my fathers a horrible person but thats nothing new. A kid in my class told me to go kill myself and now all i can think about is how to escape all of this crap! My mind wont shut off I'm constantly being blasted with these bad flashbacks and i just feel sick to my stomach. What is happening to me???

Hi @annabethxchase - so sorry to hear this, that is really awful that a kid in your class said that to you. No one should ever hear those words. 

The thoughts and feelings must be a lot. 

What are you up to today? Are you able to put some things in place to keep yourself safe, and to look after yourself?