cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

@annabethxchase have things settled down now ? so proud of you for dealing with all that hectic-ness <3333

ahh that’s a pain about the headspace centre ! do you think you’ll still want to give it a go ?

@annabethxchase ah no! It's so annoying when you're right in the middle Smiley Tongue Is either one easier to get to? Through public transport or anything?

I hope you're having a good day today! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @litgym@N1ghtW1ng,

The 45 min one would probably be easier because the other is closer to the city - more traffic!!

Things got worse this morning, my grandparents were over & my father was making breakfast but I'd already had some so he got super mad that I didn't want it, I just locked myself in the bathroom to try and block out the yelling but I could still here him say I was rude, he didn't want to look after me, a brat & all that stuff as my mum was trying to defend me. I expected that I would be more upset by it but I'm just numbing to everything, i can't even express any emotions any more. So overwhelming. 

My mum, sister & I went for a drive and she mentioned maybe trying family counseling to try and figure things out & while I think that's a good idea & I think I need it, he isn't going to change so why bother?

@annabethxchase im really sorry about this morning Smiley Sad it’s really good you went for a drive, what were your grandparents thinking ?

I think family counselling would be really good ! i know you feel like it’s not going to change your “father” but it might be worth a shot ! have you spoken to your mum about your local headspace centre ? 

thinking of you <3333

Hey @annabethxchase, I'm sorry that your morning wasn't very good, did you enjoy the drive? Family counselling sounds like a good idea, although it can be hard to believe that things will change, it might provide you with some options on how to handle family disputes, does your sister want to try as well?

Do you think contacting that headspace would be a good idea?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

hey @annabethxchase

how are things ? i hope you’re doing okay after your stressful weekend Smiley Happy always hereHeart

hey @annabethxchase
im sorry this is happening, i have been in a situation similar where the father didnt like me either and i was always in trouble and getting yelled at. thankfully my mum and him arent together any more.
im really glad to hear your mum stuck up for you, i do hope something can be worked out as no one deserves that sort of treatment and if he doesnt like it then its his problem and hes the one that need to change.
hugs Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@annabethxchase I'm sorry to hear about your weekend.
Sounds like you've identified which headspace centre is easier to get to, how would you feel about contacting them? Smiley Happy

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee @litgym @N1ghtW1ng

I'm not sure if I'm up to contacting, I think I might wait a while bc I've never seen a professional before. I'll think I might see how the family counselling goes....

Sorry to hear that @scared01 Thank-you <333

@annabethxchase
i hope the family counselling goes well, youve always got us here too and the helplines if you need Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**