cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

Today I have to get my bottom braces, I got my top ones on in May (erghh) and thats about it, probably dying due to the immense pain that will come with it Smiley Sad
NAWW HE/SHE is absolutely adorable!!! (Mine are cuter Smiley Wink )

ahhh braces were such a pain !!!!! so glad i got them early so i don’t have to have them Smiley Happy 

naww the magstar is cuter !!

how are you hun? Heart @annabethxchase

Hey @litgym,
I'm doing alright, I've spent some time with friends over the last couple of days which has been really nice and its great getting out of the house. I've got this bad feeling in my gut though, idek why...

I'm in a bit of pain because on Monday I was walking my dogs and this stupid little dog (sorry owner but it honestly has such an ego - all small dogs seem to!) barked at them, of course, the anti social dogs they are got really freaked out and mind you, they aren't even two yet but they both way 30-40kgs! I wasn't prepared and they both pulled really har on their leashes and SMASH I'm on the road. There wasn't even a period of falling, one second I was standing, the next I was flat on the ground. This is turning into a story! I layed on the ground for like 2 seconds in shock but then the dogs were still freaking out and they started jumping on me crazily - if I knew dog language I'd bet they were saying "GET UP GET UP THERE'S A CRAZY DOG THATS GONNA KILL USSSSSS" Honestly, they are massive, and they're scared of this tiny little ball of irritating fur! So not only did I completely clean all of the skin off my shoulders, knees and upper arms, I also got harrassed by my dogs! On top of that, I also got my bottom braces which HURT A HELL OF A LOT MORE than the top ones did!

Well, that got really long! Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase glad to hear you are alright Heart

sorry i had to laugh at that story, of course it must have been painful but ay it’s a good story hehe ! i hope the pain has settled x

Oh god, it was horrendous they were squashing me!! Then I had to walk home up a massive hill and I was almost crying and blood was pouring all down my legs I looked like I'd been in a car accident!! Hopefully it does Smiley Happy

oh god that’s horrible Smiley Surprised @annabethxchase 

well there must be a good thing coming your way ! Smiley Happy

Hahaha I gave them the silent treatment but then they won me over, I honestly cannot stay mad at those faces - too cute!

it’s so true though, dogs are so cute !!

how are you sweets ? HeartHeart @annabethxchase

thinking of you xx