cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

Naw thanks @scared01 It means a whole lot <333

@annabethxchase hey that’s okay and i can read how much it has hurt you, i feel awfulHeart i think family counselling is worth a shot ! have you done any self-care tonight ? sending the BIGGEST HUGS in the world !!!!! HeartHeart

@annabethxchase absolutely okay to wait, especially if you're not feeling comfortable <3
Hope the family counselling goes well if/when it happens Smiley Happy x

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Thanks @Bee @litgym, You guys are the best!

I haven't done any self care I've just got a ton of homework and I've been busy all evening :/

@annabethxchase aw do you think you could squeeze something in as little as a nice shower or an early night ? sending my loveHeart

I've had a shower which quite nice and calming but I have some work due tomorrow that I need to get done so no chance for an early night :/ @litgym Heart

@annabethxchase the shower sounds nice Smiley Happy take it easy <33 im off to bed now but ill check in soon x i hope you have good sleepHeart

@annabethxchase how are you ? thinking of you <33333tenor.gif

To be honest @litgym, not that great.

My father is getting his license back on Monday and I really don't want him to get it back (It's been a year & a half). 

I just really don't want him on the roads, driving me anywhere or getting anywhere near a car. It's so unsafe & I'm really scared he's gonna kill someone or crash. 

Idek I don't want to sound ungrateful because my mum's been doing it tough for the year and his will be a release but I think it's for the best if he just stays the hell away from driving.

Thanks for the hug HeartHeart

yeah thats really understandable, sorry to hear that Smiley Sad @annabethxchase

have you spoken to your mum about your concerns ? maybe you could tell her to drive you around as much as possible ? if you have have public transport close that might also be a good option Heart

has your family decided on family counselling ? sending my love and i hope soon there will be a change in this situation even if its just little Smiley HappyHeart