cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

Yeah sort of @litgym, but I really don't want to press it because I know it is a sensitive subject. I catch the bus & hopefully I still can even when he starts driving again. I also am not sure, my mum's been searching some stuff up and deciding on a company I think but not sure. Thanks @litgym, it means a lot <333

of course no pressure to ask her but if you feel need to ask her then go ahead - maybe just mention you know its sensitive etc ? @annabethxchase

bus sounds good - bus buddies haha ! do you take the bus to friends place, shopping centres etc ? that'll also be a good way to avoid being driven by your "father".

you are very welcome, anything for youHeartHeart

Yeah that is a good idea @litgym! I take it to the shopping centre with my sis and my mums work is in the area. You?

Nawww thanks you are amazing Heart

@annabethxchase I take it everywhere lol unless its too far and my mum will actually drive me (very rare I tell you hahaha) so I take it school, shopping centres, harbour, like street malls idk how to say it without giving out my area haha etc. 

what are you doing for the rest of the night ? Heart

Hehe @litgym - public transport (apart from occasional BO) is honestly awesome. I'm watching some TV & then I think I'll have an early night.Heart

sounds good ! take it easy xx im gonna log off for the night but I hope you have a good sleepHeart

hey @annabethxchase

how are you ? has your weekend been alright ? always here for youHeartHeart

I'm alright @litgym,

My father is getting his license back today & I'm terrified.

He's always drunk and it scares the hell out of me to think he is allowed to drive around. I don't know what to do.

My weekend was OK, I mainly did schoolwork & slept. You?

@annabethxchase aw sorry to hear that Smiley Sad have you brought up your concerns with your mum ?

do you think there’s a way to make home a safer environment?

good on you for getting work done Smiley Happy i was just held captive hehe, thinking of youHeart

Yeah I have @litgym, she said that I can still catch the bus as to avoid driving with him but there will be some circumstances where I'll have to get him to drive. I really really don't want to do it & I'm working myself up over it im just really scared of what will happen.

I don't think so, I am less and less in control of my anger because I've just had enough of his crap and his lies. All he does is pick on me

I kinda like school (yes i know sue me) because it distracts me but math and science are horrible uhhh. So I find that I get the work done for the subjects I'm passionate about but everythingelse i dont care about. Smiley LOL