Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

that's a good idea @redhead thank you
yeah maybe Smiley Happy

how are you feeling now ?Heart

that’s awful, maybe she’s having a really hard time dealing with your father or work is stressful? of course doesn’t mean she can be mean to you because she can’t !!

i highly doubt she hates you and what ive heard in the past she sounds like a lovely mum and tries her best for her children Heart any self-care for the night ?

early night sounds nice Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase i'm sorry things have been really hard for you today with your mum, from what i see of you here on RO you've got such a big heart and kind soul and you don't deserve to be put down like that <3. I agree an early night does sound like a nice idea though, to get some rest. Thinking of you xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

I hope the early night let’s you wake up feeling rested and lighter @annabethxchase it sounds like today has been very draining on you.

Having your feelings invalidated like that is horrible, especially by a parent. But like @Esperanza67 said, that’s what we are here for and what makes communities like RO so SO important! @ecla34 is spot on too, you have such a big heart and I always always always smile seeing the support and guidance that you share on here and we will always be here to give that back to you!

Thinking of you x