Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

@annabethxchase music sounds good Smiley Happy
We're here for you Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

how have things been with your dad ? @annabethxchase has he driven you anywhere yet ? thinking of youHeart

@annabethxchase aw im so sorry Smiley Sad at least your alright now Smiley Happy i know it’s really hard - it’s terrifying!! like i had to see my “father” the other day and i started having a panic attack. i guess overtime you’ll just have to try and focus on your breathing and not overthink it ? but i know that’s not easy but you’re trying your best to avoid the situation <3

that’s so not right of him !! you do NOT deserve that at all. you’re such a beautiful, caring and amazing person who deserves the world not a horrible father Smiley Sad was your mum there when it happened ? it sounds like you deserve a lot of self-care ❤️ also don’t be sorry, im same i complain about the same things but this is what RO’s for, to talk about feelings and help you through them Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase i feel you <3

sometimes i get flashbacks and it’s a horrible feeling. sometimes it’s so hard to escapeSmiley Sad do you think maybe you could watch some tv or have a nice shower ?

trust me you are a GREAT person and im very happy you’ve joined the forums Smiley Happy may i ask what your mums job is ? no need to say xx give yourself a break, you deserve it after all this chaotic ness. always here HeartHeart

Hey there @annabethxchase are you alright? Are you feeling safe being in the same space with your Father?