cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

@annabethxchase music sounds good Smiley Happy
We're here for you Heart

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

how have things been with your dad ? @annabethxchase has he driven you anywhere yet ? thinking of youHeart

Hey @litgym, I managed to avoid it for the last 2 days but today I had to get in the car with him. It was a lot worse than I thought, I was shaking really badly and my father just kept "Stop overreacting" "Your being selfish" & that just made it 10x worse. I'm really struggling tonight, everything just seems way to difficult & hard to even bother with.

He got angry at my last night for no reason and started swearing, yelling getting really in my face. He just expects me to forgive him straight away and can't understand when I can't. He's just picking away at every part of my personality and it hurts so much and I know I always say this im sorry

@annabethxchase aw im so sorry Smiley Sad at least your alright now Smiley Happy i know it’s really hard - it’s terrifying!! like i had to see my “father” the other day and i started having a panic attack. i guess overtime you’ll just have to try and focus on your breathing and not overthink it ? but i know that’s not easy but you’re trying your best to avoid the situation <3

that’s so not right of him !! you do NOT deserve that at all. you’re such a beautiful, caring and amazing person who deserves the world not a horrible father Smiley Sad was your mum there when it happened ? it sounds like you deserve a lot of self-care ❤️ also don’t be sorry, im same i complain about the same things but this is what RO’s for, to talk about feelings and help you through them Smiley Happy

Thank you @litgym <3

I don't feel like that great of a person rn :/ everythign is spinning around and I'm getting all these bad flashbacks idk how to describe it but my head is yelling and I can't here myself think. No she wasn't she had work and din't get back till early in the morning. I have so much work to get through but I can't be bothered and I'm just lying on my bed. Yeah I guess your right @litgym RO is like, the ultimate website

@annabethxchase i feel you <3

sometimes i get flashbacks and it’s a horrible feeling. sometimes it’s so hard to escapeSmiley Sad do you think maybe you could watch some tv or have a nice shower ?

trust me you are a GREAT person and im very happy you’ve joined the forums Smiley Happy may i ask what your mums job is ? no need to say xx give yourself a break, you deserve it after all this chaotic ness. always here HeartHeart

Hey there @annabethxchase are you alright? Are you feeling safe being in the same space with your Father?

@litgym Yeah it really is, No I can't watch TV because my father is and won't let anyone else. I've already had a shower - It's been real hot in QLD lately so I had a cold shower in the dark which was really relaxing!

Naww thanks! I don't wanna give to much away but her job won't be revealing - she works at an entertainment center in a treasurer position so basically when there are night shows she works till about 1am counting up all the money. 

I just spoke to my mum about the counselling and she has chosen a service but has to get a referral from a GP, it'll probably be within the next few weeks. I don't really know what to think...

@Bree-RO, It was last night and at the moment he's still being rude but not violent so I'm safe atm thanks

Nvm parents just started fighting now I'm just gonna lock myself in my room ergh so sick of this.