cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

Heya @annabethxchase I am going to send you an email keep an eye on your inbox Heart

Okay @Bree-RO Heart

@annabethxchase aw im sorry Smiley Sad and all good not need to reveal any info you don’t want to 👍 i think family counselling sounds great but it can definitely be nerve wrecking :/

are you safe with him around atm ? im worried about you ❤️

Yeah, I'm kinda nervous :/ & Yes I am safe @litgym, thanks for caring Heart

@annabethxchase you are very welcome <3 you deserve the attention and care you need Smiley Happy have things settled down ? im here to listen if things are escalating Heart

Naww you are to nice @litgym, I think so my father left I think. I'm connecting to lifeline atm

hey @annabethxchase

i read you had a tough day yesterday, do you want to talk about it ? always here for you Heart

Hey @litgym, Just everything caught up on me, my father hates me & some girls at school were being rude. I have to go to a new doctor and talk to her about the abuse so we can get a referral and I want to tell her that I think I need to see a psychologist... 

Everything is really overwhelming and when I did some breathing exercises last night when I had a small panic attack it didn't work and it always works so I'm just worried and stressed I think...

hey @annabethxchase

that seems really tough. i think giving yourself a break would be great for yourself. i understand you have exams but your wellbeing is more important. last year i had 4 days off out of the whole year WOAH and this year ive had 31. it shows how much our mental health can change. do you have any self-care planned ? 

it is really hard talking about problems in our life and i struggle so bad with it but it is for the best. i feel terrible that you have to deal with your father but i want to get as much help to stop this abuse. of course, you are perfectly allowed to want to see a psychologist and how things seem i think its worth a shot. have you spoken to your mum that you want personal help from a psychologist? 

panic attacks are horrible !! just curious no need to say but is your anxiety bad ? maybe if it is medication might be worth a shot but obviously that is a discussion with your gp. ive heard meditation helps a lot expect ive never tried haha !

Man I wish I could take a break, it's the weekend so should be better Smiley Happy

I might have a swim, listen to some music and watch some TV but not sure...

Naww thanks @litgym Heart 

No, I don't know how to tell her, I might talk to the doctor tomorrow and see how things go.

Yeah they are!!! I'm not sure because I don't really have anyone/anything to compare it to. I don't know to much about medication either, I had no idea it could be used for anxiety!