cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

i want you to promise me, to give yourself a few hours of some self-care and no studying or stress !! maybe you could write her a note ? if not see how it goes with the doctor and maybe discuss with them about wanting help for yourself as well. 

yes medication can definitely be used to treat anxiety. i have to say my anxiety has definitely dropped since i started expect it hasn’t helped my depression. you can always talk through with the doctor about your anxiety because they might think professional help is the way to go or also have medication. if you do go see a psychologist they might even say medication will help.

I promise @litgym Smiley Very Happy 

I really don't think I can - I'm sorry. But I'll definitely talk to the GP about it and tell her everything.

Ah, I see. The lady told my mum that she'd like me to write a list with everything that's concerning me (List is getting pretty long lol) so I'll put that on it. You are so smart Smiley LOL

@annabethxchase all good, i can’t speak to my mother about things either so no need to be sorry ! but good on you for wanting to tell the gp, tell us what happens when you do xxx

a list is actually very smart. if you feel like it might be hard to say something maybe you could write a letter that the gp can read. then she’ll be able to guide through it - some conversations can be very hard Heart

Will do @litgym <333

I think I might do that because knowing me I'll stutter over every word and the poor lady'll have no idea what I'm sayingSmiley LOL

that’s so me ! @annabethxchase

i hope everything goes well❤️ how are things with your father ?

He's back to saying "I haven't done anything wrong" or "Don't blame me" or "It's your mothers fault" just all that defensive crap ergh

yeah it's really hard when he plays victim. so does my "father" and its not fun !! oh boy i could say so much things about him playing victim.

im really glad you're still pushing through despite all this Heart

Uh me too! It;s so ridiculous and stupid
Naw thanks <333

anything else I can help/talk about with you ? Heart

Nah I don't think so @litgym Thank You <333