cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: I can't stand it

all good, anytime Heart

Hey @annabethxchase, just checking in. How are you going tonight? Are you feeling safe? Your dad denying responsibility and averting blame is tough Heart

hey @annabethxchase

thats really tough. honestly that gp seemed quite harsh. you’ve tried your best to make this work with your dad and now he needs to make the effort. you’re living with abuse and i know for a fact there is no reason to forgive him. it’s a repetitive thing and you don’t deserve this !! i wish i could hold you tight right now and help you live through this in person Heart

but im very glad you have a referral to a psychologistSmiley Happy may i ask but it’s perfectly fine if you don’t want to say, do you know what mental illnesses she was talking about ? 

khl is amazing i love them !! they’re so caring and definitely love their job Smiley Happy even when i can’t speak to my regular, the other counsellors still make an effort to help. like last night i couldn’t get to my backup and the counsellor was really worried about my safety so she spoke to me even though i didn’t want to. do you think you’ll contact her again if you need to ?

naww you are very welcome Heart @annabethxchase

do you think you have depression ? im really happy you went to the appointment, good on you Smiley Happy and tell us how it goes with your khl counsellor on monday xx

everyone’s symptoms are completely different and you don’t need all of them to be depressed x @annabethxchase how are you feeling atm ? Heart