cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - I constantly think about..

Hey @mspaceK, it sounds like things are hard tonight. I too have struggled with these painful thoughts and feelings, and when things build up it can get very overwhelming. I'm really sorry you're having such a bad night. Are you still watching TV?

I'm very glad you're fighting these urges. Please remember to reach out to your supports if you need to tonight. Heart

I'm still watching tv @mrmusic . Still fighting urges. I want to so bad. :'( 

I couldn't stop myself :'( 

Highlighted

Hi @mspaceK, thanks for letting us know. Do you need medical attention?

No - not right now. 

Thank you for confirming that @mspaceK. What is your plan for the rest of the night? Heart

I don't know.  Watch tv. Trying not to think about hurting myself more. 

@mrmusic 

Hi @mspaceK, I will be logging off very soon, but if you're still having these thoughts and urges, I would really encourage you to reach out to Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800, Lifeline 13 11 14 or Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467. You can also follow the links for webchat options (Lifeline webchat is open 7pm to midnight Sydney time, other webchats are available 24/7).

All the best for tonight, please let us know how you go. Heart

I feel like a failure to myself. I don't want to talk to a helpline tonight. I've stopped watching shows. I'm going to sleep. I don't want to think about tomorrow or sleep. Night. Sorry. I don't have a clear head. Hopefully i can sleep with no problems tonight. 

Not really feeling good today. Smiley Sad 

I feel really sad and down and a little bit sick @gina-RO @Jess-RO  Smiley Sad