Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - I constantly think about..

game of thrones episode 5! @Tiny_leaf 

yeah - pass only to come back again Smiley Sad 

sorry i'm not feeling great. 

Highlighted

@mspaceK I know that there are dragons and I think a wolf...?

You may be able to sense my very incomplete knowledge of Game of Thrones...

And you don't have to apologize, I know the feeling..

But after it comes back it will go away again. And every time it comes back, you'll be more experienced at coping with it.

Even though it comes back, you get stronger each time, and you'll be able to handle it better. 

@Tiny_leaf dragons, queens, kings, battles, wars, wolves and more. such a story.

Maybe you're right about that. doesn't really feel like it at the moment. 

@mspaceK woah...

Also, when is it set?? From what I've overheard I've worked out that it's probably somewhere in between the stone age and the Renaissance.. which is a fair amount of time....

Because isn't there a dire wolf? They went extinct in like the stone age. But then everything else seems more middle ages from what I've seen.... it's been confusing me for ages...

And yeah.. it doesn't really feel like it until you get to look back and see how far you've come.

@Tiny_leaf I actually have no idea. It's good though. 

@mspaceK I will consult Wikipedia. I've put too much thought into it and I need to know now....

@Tiny_leaf I hope you find it insightful. lol. 

What shows are you interested in? 

@mspaceK Okay, so it is medieval-ish.

I'm still not sure what's up with the dire wolves, or why I find it easier to accept that there are  dragons...

@mspaceK Bondi Rescue, Air Crash Investigations and any shows about vets. Except for Harry's practice. Harry is a very overrated vet..

Plus medical dramas despite me not liking drama or icky stuff. But apparently if they're put together I have no issue with it (?)

How about you, do you have any other favorites? 

@Tiny_leaf Nice. 

I like Merlin and The 100 and Once Upon A Time. Those kinds of shows. I also like Gilmore Girls and Pretty Little Liars. 

Not really into reality tv that much except some documentaries.