cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - I constantly think about..

@mspaceK do you know how I could best help?

Please don't feel obligated to @Tiny_leaf . but talking is helping. I almost finished a 3.6 standard drink bottle and i'm pretty light weight. and before that I had 2 glasses of a different bottle. I feel a little bit like i might throw up tbh. tired and floppy. but i'm still typing okay so i'm not that bad at least. why did I do this to myself? i never drink Smiley Sad i know you don't have the answers and that's okay. i just feel like shit. Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK are you able to put the drinks away/ out of reach?

It may also help if you get something to eat, I've heard that it can help.

Hi @mspaceK! I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Smiley Sad Please hang in there! I'm thinking of you and wish I could give you a hug right now Heart

i;m not drining any more but im crying Smiley Sad @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf 

@mspaceK would you like to try something like wrapping yourself up in a blanket?

Highlighted

@mspaceK  Well done for not drinking any more! I think you're so strong and resilient. It's okay to cry. I think many people have moments like this from time to time. Is there anything that can make you feel better? Has anything helped you during other times you've felt like this?

@mspaceK are there any steps you need to take to keep yourself safe?

i'm talking to a friend irl but i self harmed again Smiley Sad @Tiny_leaf @WheresMySquishy I don't feel strong. 

@mspaceK do you need any medical attention?